-Chapter 24-

-3d person-
After the dinner the couple walked upstairs with Sonny right behind them. They all said their goodnights and walked to their rooms. As soon as Andy and Rye were inside their room, Andy undressed himself and jump on the bed. Rye chuckled at his Omega but followed him. He undressed and was left with his boxers on. He layed down too and pulled the Omega flash against his chest. His arms snaked around Andy and were placed protectively around Andy's belly and fall asleep. Rye did that subconsciously.

-Next day-
I woke up feeling nauseous. I didn't know why though. Maybe because it's my birthday and my wolf is just on edge?
No u idiot. It's not that... My wolf answered not even explaining himself.
Then what is it? I asked my wolf.
Can't and won't tell you. Styles said and then he closed the link. I just signed and closed my eyes again nuzzling closer to Rye.

I closed my eyes but seconds later I was out of his arms and run to the bathroom and just on time I reach the toilet just in time before I threw up.

After I was done I got ride off that disgusting taste and walked out of the bathroom.
"Baby. Wake up. I'm hungry" I said shaking my Alpha. He just groaned and wrapped his arms around me pulling me on top of him.
"Alpha. I'm hungry. Can you please wake up?" I asked again as I pecked his lips. He tightens his hold on me and seconds later he let me go. He pecked my lips and walked to the bathroom. As soon as he closed the door I took my phone out of my pocket and texted Sonny.

Andy: SOS! I NEED U TO HELP ME WITH SOMETHING!
Sonny: R u okay? Tell me
Andy: I need u to come with me at the pack doctor. No one has to know
Sonny: What? Why? What about Rye?
Andy: Don't ask. Just... I will tell him we will just stay for a bit in the garden. Plz?
Sonny: Ok. But if he finds out the truth it's your fault
Andy: OKAY. AMAZING THANK U! SEE U AT BREAKFAST
Sonny: Ok.

"Baby. You ready?" Rye said coming out of the bathroom
"Yep. Let's go" Andy said smiling at Rye. He took his hand and walked downstairs.
"After breakfast me and Sonny will go and sit in the garden for a bit" Andy said not looking at Rye
"You know that I won't let you go on your own Andy" Rye told him.
"But I want to spend some time with my bff" Andy said looking at Rye
"I know Andy but I dont trust you to be around this family. They are way too dangerous and I just want you safe" Rye said looking at his Omega with concern.
"I know Rye. But i just want to spend time with my bff, for fuck shake" Andy said as he walked away from Rye. Rye just stood there hurt by his Omega's words. He just wanted his Omega safe. Why did Andy snapped all of the sadden? Rye had a frown on his face and didnt notice Sonny coming up.

"Buddy you okay? Where's Andy?" Sonny said but Rye was deep in thought. He was trying to figure out what he did wrong to upset his Omega
"Ryan?" Sonny said snapping his fingers in front of Rye's face.
"Hm? Yea" Rye said not knowing the question
"Whats wrong?" Sonny asked again and Rye looked at him.
"Andy told me that you were gonna hang out in the garden and because i was worried with the French pack being around i told him that i wanted to be with him and he just snapped at me. I just wanted to protect him. I---"Rye said frowning again
"I know im overprotective but i can't help it."Rye said looking at Sonny
"Dont worry about it yeah? I will talk to him later. And if something happens i will tell you immediately. And cheer up. Tomorrow its his bday!!" Sonny said patting the lad on the back before they walked downstairs. As they endered the kitchen everyone was there waiting for Sonny, Rye and some French Pack members.

Rye turned to look at Andy. He was sitting next to Robbie and there were 2 seats next to him empty. At least he saved seats for Sonny and Rye.

Andy was looking at the ground guilty. So Rye walked over to him and sat next to him. He took Andy's hand on his and started rubbing his thumb over his knuckles. Andy just looked at him and back at the ground. Andy pulled the Omega on his lap, wrapping his hands around Andy. One hand on his belly, the other intertwined with Andy's.

"I'm sorry" said Andy as he let out a sign.
"It's fine baby" Rye said as he kissed Andy's bondmark.
"No. I'm sorry. This past days I've been like that. Maybe it's because tomorrow it's my birthday" Andy said as he relaxed more into Rye
"You don't have to explain. Just... Please be aware that if I see Sonny touching you, I will snap. Just be careful. Especially with the French pack" Rye said nuzzling into Andy's neck, frowning when he smelt the slight difference on Andy's scent. But he decided not to say something about it. After that Andy Sat back on his seat and Sonny next to Rye. Then they all started eating their food. As soon as they had finished Andy had placed a kiss on Rye's lips and soon Andy and Sonny were on their way to the pack doctor.

"Oh. Hey Luna. What can I do for you?" The doctor said.
"I think I'm pregnant" said Andy and Sonny on that chocked on his own spit.
"Okay. Let's see, shouldn't we?" the doctor said with a smile and set everything up.

On the other hand Rye was going crazy. He wanted to go and protect his Omega but decided against it. He didn't want to get his Omega mad. So he just stayed on their room. After 45 minutes Andy walked into room and as soon as Rye saw him he shoot out of the bed and started checking up on Andy. Andy just giggled and said to the Alpha that he was just fine and then walked to their bed and cuddled.
~
~~
~~~
Sooooo. Ik u hate me for that BUT I HAD TO!!