-Chapter 15-

-3d person-
As soon as Rye relaxed he pulled away. Everyone had went quiet and was now watching the two fight. Rye was tired of his father comments and he just wanted to be with his Omega without someone ruining the mood. Look what happened and its only 8 in the morning!! 

"Well. I dont care about the damn money or fame. What i care about is who our Luna is and who you are going to rule this kingdom with. A male at that. And i think a male LUNA does not applie or seems or even sounds good"Lucas said not even giving a fuck that Andy was there. He didnt like the Omega and he didnt even want to hide it.

"OKAY. IF YOU REALLY DONT KNOW IM HERE TOO. I REALLY DONT CARE THAT IM A MALE AND OMEGA. AND YOU SHOULDNT TOO. YOUR FUCKING WIFE IS AN OMEGA. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE. I GET IT. YOU DONT IKE ME. I DONT EITHER. NOT AFTER EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID ABOUT ME. YOU ARE HARASSING ME LIKE I KILLED SOMEONE. AND JUST BECAUSE I'M A MALE OMEGA JUST SAY A THANK YOU OR YOU ARE FUCKING BRAVE OR JUST DONT TALK OKAY? YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH JUST BECAUSE IM AN OMEGA. I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE OF ALPHAS TOUCHING ME AND HARASSING ME JUST BECAUSE OF WHAT? MY RANK? NO. SO FUCK YOU AND I DONT CARE. "Andy said not even giving a fuck to who he was talking to. With that he stormed off dragging Rye with him and they left for school. Andy didnt even talk all the way to the school.

"Baby?" Rye asked as soon as Colby and Sam were out of the car.
"Yeah?"Andy asked with a distant look on his face
"I just want you to know that i love you no matter what. Dont listen to my dad. He was always like that. Im sorry for what he said. But im not gonna leave you and thats for sure" Rye said as he made Rye look at him. Andy nodded and Rye smiled at him. He pulled his face close by his chin and placed a small and soft kiss on his lips. 
"Now come on"Rye said as he they got out of the car. Rye walked towards Andy as they started walking towards the school gates and took his hand on his. 

"Today we have only 4 hours?"Rye asked as they walked to their lockers.
"THANK GOD YES"Andy said as he let out a loud sign.
"Wanna go on a walk after school?" Rye said as they started walking to their first class.
"Yes please"Andy said as he leaned his head on Rye's shoulder.
"Amazing"Rye said and then they walked into the class. They sat down on the back of the class (in Rye's classical seat) and then they waited for their teacher to come while chit chatting. As the teacher walked in they stopped talking and paied attention to the teacher. Rye had his hand on Andy's thigh not taking a second away. 
After 45 minutes they class was over so they put their stuff on their backpacks and left the class. They walked towards their lockers took their books for second class and then they were on their way to the class.

"2 hours of mathematics then one hour of Spanish AND WE ARE OFF"Rye said as signed dramatically. 
"Shush you. You will live"Andy said as he rolled playfully his eyes at Rye.
"I know but i realy dont wanna be here"Rye whined and Andy looked at him amused.
"And  thought i was the Omega"Andy said with a cheeky smirk on his face. Rye just rolled his eyes at the Omega playfully, and then pecked his lips really quick.
*time skip*

After school was over the couple started walking around. They were holding hands and were walking in a small path. There was a comfortable silence between them and they were enjoying it. Rye wanted to take Andy to the woods to be just them with no one else. Just the two.

"You know. I will go through my heat pretty soon. Maybe in a week or so"Andy said out of the blue and that made Rye stop dead on his tracks. 
"What?"Rye whispered as he looked at Andy
"In a week or maybe two im gonna go into my heat"Andy said again looking at Rye trying to study his face. Andy thought it would be a good timing for them to mate. His Omega side is craving it.He wants to mate with his soulmate but he doesnt want to say something to Rye. He just wante to let him know about his heat.
"And what do you want?"Rye asked as he turned to look at his Omega.
"What do you mean?"Andy asked as he continued to look at Rye. Andy knew pretty well what Rye meant.
"Tell me Omega"Rye asked as he pulled the Omega close to his body.
"To mate"Andy whispered not looking at Rye as he said those two words.
"You sure baby?"Rye asked as he made the small Omega to look up at him. Andy nodded and bit his bottom lip beeing shy under the firm look of his Alpha.
"Look at me baby"Rye said as he made Andy look at him again. Andy looked into the Alpha's eyes and Rye leaned down and placed a chaste kiss on Andy's lips.
"I dont want you to be shy okay? You are my mate and i want you to be comfortable around me. Ask whatever you want and dont be shy to say what you want. Okay?"Rye said as he placed his forehead on Andy's. Andy nodded and pecked Rye's lips. Then they continued walking in silence enjoying the silence and eachother's presence.

"You know. I had a crush on a boy for a year and when i turned 15 i couldnt see him anymore as my crush and beck then i didnt know why"Andy said as he started making small conversations.
"Well now you know"Rye said with a chuckle.
"Yeah i do"Andy said as he looked up at the Alpha and then back in front of him. 
"I miss Sonny though"Andy said as he let out a sign.
"I know baby."Rye said as he kissed Andy's head. Then they continued walking in silence again.
~
~~
~~~
~~~~
Soo. I know that i didnt post for some days and im sorry. I was sick and then we had to do something for online schooling and blah blah. But HERE I AM BACK!!!