-Chapter 16-

-Rye's pov-
"Mum?! We are back!!"I shouted as me and Andy walked into the kitchen hand in hand.
"Oh. Hey. Food will be ready any minute now"Mum said and i nodded. Me and Andy went and sat on the couch on the living room.
"I think it would be better to talk to mum about the heat situation because at some point we have to start making food and snaks and all that"I said as i looked at Andy he nodded and looked at his phone.
"Food's ready"My mum said and me and Andy made it to the kitchen. Then the twins were downstairs minutes later.

"Mum we wanted to talk about something"Andy said and my mum turned to look at him.
"I wil go into heat maybe in a week or so and we wanted to help us with the snaks and all that"Andy said looking at my mum and then at me.
"Oh. That means you will go into rut too. Okay i will help you"My mum said and i looked at her confused
"But i had my rut a week before me and Andy met""I said with a groan.
"I know baby. But since you are soulmates you will go into rut so your rut and his heat will be sincronised"Mum said and i looked at her shocked.
"Goddd. Not again"I said with a groan and Andy giggled.
"At least you willl have me"Andy whispered in my ear. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow at him and he giggled. I placed a chaste kiss on his lips and then i started eating my food.

"Your uncles from France are coming in a month"My mum said and i just stared at her.
"Oh hell no"I said as i looked at her.
"MUM. YOU KNOW ABOUT THEIR RULES"i said as i got up
"I know baby. Your dad didnt want to listen to me and he said he didnt care. He said we had to because its been a while"Mum said with a sign. 

"Ryan?"Andy said and i turned to him
"Yes baby?"I said as i hugged him
"Whats wrong?"He asked in a small voice
"I will tell you when we go upstairs okay?"I said and he nodded. I pecked his lips really quick and turned to look at the twins.

"We can stay with Andy all the time-"The twins said but i stopped them.
"WHAT ABOUT SONNY"I said and Andy's attention was on me as he heard his bff's name.
"What about Sonny?"Andy said as he looked at me confused.
"Mum. Call Andy's dad. We need Sonny. I want him a day before they come"I said as i looked at my mum. She nodded at me and smiled.
"Come on. Lets get upstairs"I said as i took Andy's hand on mine and started walking upstairs. We walked inside our room and sat on my bed.
"Okay. Uhm i have some uncles from France. Its been 2 years since i last saw them. Their laws there are the worse. They treat Omegas as slaves or just for sex. I really dont trust them. Even though they will be under our laws here i really dont trust those bastards."I said getting angrier as the time was going by.
"Okay. Relax okay?  We willl see. If you bring Sonny here i think it will be better. We dont have to worry for now"Andy sais as he made me look at him. I instantly relax and pulled Andy in a hug . I immediately placed my nose on his scentglads and inhaled his scent.
"Thank you for everything"I sad as i looked at Andy and placed a small kiss on his lips.
"I did nothing " Andy said with a chuckle
"Yes you did. Now shut up"I said as i lied down.
"Lets sleep"i said as i closed my eyes. Andy cuddled farther into me and got into a more comfortable position. I kissed his forehead and let sleep overtake me.
~
~~
~~~
I know its kind of short but i hope you like it. I had be doing English homework all day and i stopped for today about an hour ago. So i continued with the story. Anyway. I hope everyone is doing okay and stay safe. Love u guys AND STAY INSIDEEEEE