-Chapter 21-

-Andy's pov-
Me and Rye were just chilling waiting for Sonny and my dad to arrive. We were either way talking or just enjoying our comfortable silence.
"You know. I hope you can keep Axel down cause I really do need to hug my bestfriend. You know that right?" I asked after a while. Rye looked down at me and nodded.
"I know baby and I will try. I don't make any promises though okay?" Rye said as he pecced my lips.
"Okay. Thank you"I said with a smile. They were due to be here in about 30 minutes and I was really happy. No one bothered us since the 'incident' and I was glad. I don't like them and I don't want to see them again. It's kind of difficult but I guess I can try avoid them.

"Andy" Rye said and I looked at him
"Your phone is ringing" Rye said and then I realised it was indeed ringing. I looked at my screen and I recognised the ID. My father
"Yes dad?" I asked as soon as I picked it up.
"We just landed. Come downstairs"My dad said and with a quick okay I hanged up. Rye looked at me and I nodded. He got up and we walked downstairs. Mia saw us and walked towards us.
"Are they here?" She asked and I nodded. Then I walked outside and waited for them to get out of the jet.
"Mum. Can you please hold Rye? I don't know how he is gonna react when re sees me hugging another man"I said jokingly and Mia just laughed.

As soon as Sonny was out of the jet i run up to him and jump into his arms. He caught me by the thighs and we fall to the ground. Rye immediately run up to me to check for any injuries but I told him I was okay. I could see he was fighting really hard not to let Axel out.

"Thank you so much dad. You are welcome Andy"My dad said with sarcasm on his voice. I laughed and got up, helping Sonny up as well. Then I hugged my dad and mumbled a 'thank you' before kissing his cheek. He smiled and just raffled my hair. As soon as I was released from the hug, Rye pulled me close to his body and nuzzled his nose on my neck. I could practically feel im relax against my body. 
'Thank you Alpha. I love you' I said to Rye through mind link and i pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Andy. How long is---"My dad started but stopped mid sentence
"Dad?"I asked as i looked at him confused.
"YOU MATED?"He asked with wide eyes. SHOOT. I havent tell them and they dont know the real reason why they are here.
"Yeah. I went into heat and Rye into rut. It just happened but im okay with it. Im sorry i didnt tell you"I said and started playing with Rye's fingers.
"Thats okay baby. But can i talk to you for a minute?"My dad asked and  nodded. I pecked Rye's lips and then walked towards my dad.

"Whats wrong?"I asked as i looked at him.
"Care to tell me the real reason why you told me to bring Sonny? You know i can smell another pack here."My dad said and my eyes widened. Fuck. I hadnt thought of that.
"Uhm okay. The French Pack is here. Rye doesnt trust anyone from this pack. Their rules--"I said but my dad interupted
"I know about their rules. Continue"He said and i nodded
"They were due to come in some weeks but because Lucas found out we mated he changed the date. And just for my safety we decided to bring Sonny here. It was Rye's idea. He wanted to be him AND Sonny with me. Uhm what Lucas doesnt know  is that no one can touch me for some days and you know what will happen"I said and my dad nodded. 
"Okay. Whatever happens you call me immediately and i'll be here as soon as possible okay?"He asked me and i nodded
"Okay dad dont worry. Im safe with Rye. He almost killed an Alpha earlier because he touched me. No worries"I said with a giggle.
"Okay. Lets go back to your Alpha because he is gonna go insane"My dad said with a chuckle. As i turned around Rye was standing there bouncing on his toes and looking around and then at me. I shook my head but smiled at him. I walked towards him and he pulled me into his arms as soon as i was in front of him.

"Lets show Sonny his room. Yeah baby?"I asked after some minutes and looked at Rye. He nodded and then grabbed my hand.
"Come on"I said and i grabbed Sonny's hand and pulled him with me. A guard took his suitcase and followed us to the guest room.
"So. This is your room and right across is mine and Andy's. I say you knock before walking in. Also. I want you with me and Andy all the time. Uhm just ignore my dad. He is an asshole and doesnt like that me and Andy are together. And i hope you dont mind that my best friends will be here most of the time. If something happens you tell me immediately"Rye said looking at Sonny with a serious expression. And of course Sam and Colby were gonna be here. Not that i have a problem with that. More people more fun. And also more distraction.
"Okay. Amazing. Im just gonna unpack and i'll come to your room after"Sonny said and i nodded. Then took Rye's hand and we walked into our room.
~
~~
~~~
I hope you liked this chapter. I dont know if im gonna post another chapter today but i guess i'll try