So this is why emperors like to surround themselves with beauties.

Start from the beginning

'I feel like girls may hate him more than love him because of that airheadedness of his... and with his looks, maybe even be jealous of him.'

While thinking that I looked at Raphael and felt bad for him too, 'it seems that even as she was a child, he cared for her quite a bit...'

While in the game too, he always was by her side, he even snubbed the heroine if it was for Sakura, remembering that last scenes where Sakura dies, I end up crying in each one.

"Rapaul... paphaul!" I felt like cringing but ignored it and tried to call Raphael. Noticing that I was calling him, he leaves his depressing bubble and walks toward me, I stretch my arms toward him, and without saying a thing, he knew I wanted to be carried and so he lifted me up and had me in a sitting position in one of his arms and with the other hand held my side so I can be steady.

"Your highness, do you remember me? Are you feeling better?"

I nodded and rested my head in his shoulder, I felt his warmth and felt safe in his arms.

'This must be how Sakura felt in her last moments, safe and warm, even when she knew she was going to die, that no one was by her side but a few, like Raphael."

"Your highness, please!! Don't die, I'm begging you don't give up!, I'll bring the healer, please wait for a moment more."

Raphael was close to his 50s yet didn't look pass his mid 30s for so many years, yet maybe the stress and the situation caused him to age in just minutes, his hair was a mess, his butler clothing was ripped and burned in a few areas, he was injured but doesn't seem to feel it.

And in his arms he was cradling a young women, she seem to be 18 or 20 years old. It was the game Sakura, she was dying, slowly yet painfully she was dying. Black liquid exited her mouth, mixed with her own blood.

"Ra...Raph, cough cough!!" Even more blood left her mouth, her breathing becoming more rugged. Raphael begins to panic and started to scream for a healer, he kept crying for one. Sakura chuckled a bit, but it brought her great pain.

"Raphael..." she reaches out to him, her hand placed on his cheek, he stops his yells and looks down at her in his arms, his eyes running with tears, at that moment he saw Sakura smile at him, a sorrowful smile, tears beginning to fall from her eyes.

"Raphael.. Cough, haah... I, I'm fine..." her chest was feeling great pain. She doesn't know if it was physical or emotional pain, or maybe even both.

"Please your highness, please do not speak, a healer will arrive, you will be able to speak then, but do not speak now, your wounds will worsen."

She shakes her head, she knows how this will end, she feels it, they will not arrive in time. She will die, but she doesn't want Raphael to die with her like this, she wants him to leave her, that is her last wish, and he knows, just by looking at her eyes, he knows.

He starts to shake his head, his lips let out a pitiful and painful no, again and again he rejects her last wish. Rather than frown in disappointment, Sakura smiles and ignored the pain and spoke again.

"Raphael, this will be my last command... leave this area. Go to where they are cough! Go! And leave me... Do not die here, I command.. cough! Cough!! Cough... you create a new home with them..."

Sakura's vision became hazy, the palm that was placed in Raphael's cheek starts to tremble, her breathing became even worse. Raphael's tears can be felt by her, she wants to clean them away, but can't, she doesn't have enough strength to move her fingers.
"Your highness, please... just a few more minutes, just hold on..."