"Oi kid, Shukaku isn't himself right now. We'll try to calm him." Kurama assured me.

"Thank you." I said taking a deep breath.

We continued walking through the forest. All we could hear were birds chirping and the sound that the wind make when it blew through the trees. As we walked I started humming the song at I would always hum but never knew where I heard it.

"I like that song. What's it called." Tobi said as we jumped over some rocks.

"I don't know, but whenever I'm bored that song pop's into my head." I replied.

"Can you sing it out loud?" He asked.

"EEHHH! W-W-Why? Do I have to?" I asked neverious. He nodded then sat down in front of me. I took a deep breath then started to sing.

"Nen-nen yo okororiyo suya-suya to oyasuminasai nen-nen yo okororiyo yashashi hito ni sodachimasu you ni kami-sama arigatou, enjeru mo arigatou, nen-nen yo okororiyo mama no mune de oyasuminasai." As I sang Tobi swayed side to side. Once I finished he stood up and pinched my cheek.

"What was that for?" I said touching my cheek.

"You're just so cute!!!" He shouted.

"Oi!! Tobi!!! Where are you?!" I heard someone shout.

"Hey! That's one of my friends!" Tobi shouted.

"So who are these friends of yours?" I asked as we continued to walk.

"Well, they're-huph" Tobi crashed into a tree branch then bumped into someone.

"There you are. I've been looking for you everywhere! Hum." A boy with blonde hair at covered one of his blue eyes and part of his hair in a ponytail said as he looked down at Tobi.

"Deidara! You found us!!!" Tobi shouted standing up quickly ready to hug him but Deidara quickly stepped aside.

"Are you alright Tobi?" I asked as I walked over to him. I helped him up but only to be pulled by my shirt.

"Who are you? Hum." Deidara asked. I was about to answer but was cut off by someone.

"Deidara, why are you making me wait?" I heard someone say. I looked behind Tobi and saw a boy with red short hair and redish brownish eyes walking towards us.

"Hey Sasori, I found Tobi and this girl. Hum." Deidara said placing me on the ground.

"What's your name?" Sasori asked.

"My name is-ahh!" I quickly ducked as a blade was randomly swung at me.

"WOOOO! THIS IS FUN!" I heard someone shout. I looked around but only saw Deidara, Sasori and Tobi.

"Hidan! Stop it! Do you want to kill us?! Hum!" Deidara shouted.

"Hidan! Stop trying to kill her!" Tobi shouted.

I quickly took out a kunai and stood in fighting position. I looked around and focused on him.

"YEAH! DIE!!" I looked up to see a man with gray hair and a huge red and black sword with three blades jumped out of nowhere. I quickly backed flipped dodging his blade.

"You're fast!" Hidan said as him dusted himself off.

"Hidan! Leave. Her. Alone." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see two tall men.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" One of them with said.

"ITACHI! FISH FACE!" I shouted running up to them and hugging them.