Its my birthday. Chpt 34

Brooke's pov:

"Allison slow down what are you trying to tell me?"

"I'm saying we were wrong!!! The Kanema does not seek a friend... It seeks a master..."

She whispers into the phone line.

"Well all we know now is that all the victims were from the swim team and they're slowly all dying off..." I said as I shake my head.

"Who would want the whole 2006 swim team dead?" Allison questions.

"I don't know but I'll be home soon!" I state as stiles pulls onto my street to droop me off at Allison's house so we could get ready for Lydia and I's party.

"Thanks babe!" I said leaning over and kissing him on the cheek!

"You're coming tonight right?" I questioned as he snapped out of his daze and smiled at me.

"Is that even a real question Brooke? It's you're birthday of course I'll be there!! I'm just gunna head home and do some research on the case see if I can find out who the master is... Have you seen or heard from Jackson?"

"I saw him in school this afternoon but he looked unwell and he left quickly... He told me I didn't want him at our party and ran off. I don't know what else to say to him. We can't kidnap him again you guys already got into trouble for stealing the car were lucky Jackson and his big headedness didnt press charges." I said as Stiles smiled sadly.

"Derek wants to kill him..." Stiles stuttered out as my eyes averted from his gaze.

"I know..." I said as I opened the car door before grabbing my bag and shutting the door and opening Allison's.

"Hi mr and mrs Argent! Are Allison and Lydia up stairs?" I questioned as her dad nodded at me.

Running up the stairs into Allison's door I saw Lydia on the bed waiting desperately for Allison to speak.

She had macys bags sprawled all over the be with party outfits leaking out of te tops.

"What are you guys talking about?" I question awkwardly as I sit down next to Lydia and across from Allison.

"I need to tell you his something really weird..." Allison said nervously.

"Same..." Lydia whispered out
"But you go first."

Allison smiled as she took a deep breath and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I went on a date with Matt after school today... You know the one from the lacrosse team who's also a photographer?" We both nodded in response urging her to continue

"Well he left his camera in my car by accident today and I kinda went through his pictures... And they were all of me... Like all of them, and some of them were from outside a window, I think they were of me in my room." She said as Lydia and I looked at eachother.

"Holly shit did you tell anyone?" I was the first to speak.

"Only you guys... My mom and dad seemed upset enough about something today I couldn't bring that up now.

"Well I have some more disturbing news." Lydia said as her eyes glaced over.

"I saw Peter again... In a dream I think, I woke up and he was in the bed with me there was dirt covering the both of us and after I screamed he disappeared and so did the dirt."

I didn't know how to respond to her.

"Lyd if these dreams are scaring you we can always go see Deaton." I suggest but she just shakes her head.