The Dream. Chpt 11

Brooke's pov

I pushed through the halls trying to find Stiles and Scott as of the other day Stiles and I had confessed our feelings for one another, and since then.... Nothing. He hasn't asked me out or attempted to make a move.

It kind of strange really.

I saw Stiles an Scott's backs walking down the hall way. I tried to reach them but got stuck behind some freshman with a huge back pack... I was still able to hear what they were saying though.

"I woke up sweating like crazy and couldn't breathe, I've never had a dream like that before."

Scott Said looking at stiles for reassurance.

"Really? I have... Usually ends a little differently though..."

Stiles said shaking his head.

That's when the freshman turned the corner and I wa able to push through.

"What ends differently?" I asked looking at stiles who wasn't really paying attention at all to who just asked the question.

"My sex dre- ohhh my god Brooke."

"Oh my god Stiles! Haha what's up guys?" I questioned

"Scott had a really bad dream... About Allison and how he killed her."

My smile dropped at Stiles' words.

"Ummm I'm going to say that it was just cold feet. Your probably just nervous for your date tonight Scott."

He smiled at me and stiles frowned at both of us and crossed his arms.

"No Brooke it's not cold feet... It's a sign. A huge sign that he shouldn't go out with her."

"Oh come on Stiles Scott has some control over it... How is him hanging out with Allison going to end in death...."

I said looking over at Scott

"Unless your hanging out at her place and her dad somehow knows about you being a wolf... Then you'd be the one dead."

Scott looked at Stiles

"I see you filled her in on everything."

He rolled his eyes and Stiles shook his head.

"She needed to know..."

"Ya ya I understand. But I need to ask you something Brooke... About Derek.

I'm guessing that he is slightly pissed off due to the fact that we got him arrested but since you know him kind of better than all of us can you talk to him... I need a teacher."

"Ya sure I can call him or something."

I said looking at Scott.

"Are you both kidding me?"

Stiles screamed.

"He is going kill us."

"Id rather risk that than risk someone innocents life."

Scott said closing his eyes.

"True.."

Stiles said pushing the door to the field open.

There sat a bus soaked in blood, and from the look on Scott's face I could tell it ha something to do with his dream.

"Lydia?... Please tell me your with Allison." I frantically yelled into the phone

"No I'm not why?"

"Ok nevermind.."

I said hitting the end button and shaking my head at Scott who was looking at me with pleading eyes.

He turned around slaming his fists on the locker and breaking the door off.

"Scott.." I said touching his shoulder. His head whipped around as he shouldered me too the side.

"Excuse you."

I said and he looked at me waking back words not even noticing the pretty brunet he was about to run into.

"Allison!" Scott said loudly

And now we know she's safe!

Scott Stiles and I walked through the halls to the lunch room a they filled me in on what I missed during their science class.

Apparently someone had seen a man being wheeled out of a bus and pulled into an ambulance.

We sat down at the table.

"I can't go out with Allison, I have to cancel"

Scott said looking at Stiles and I.

"No your not canceling you can just cancel your entire life!"

Stiles said

"Ya Scott, don't worry we will figure it out." I said giving him a reassuring nod.

"Figure what out?" Lydia asked taking a seat next to me.

"Oh ummm just some homework..."

Stiles said as my friends filled into the table.

The table filled quickly and Allison had her spot next to Scott and I was placed next to Stiles and Lydia was next to me with Danny diagonal from her and on Scott's other side. Jackson soon walked over demanding that the guy across from my sister get up. He did but complained a bit.

They then began to discus the attack. it turns out the man was Scott's old bus driver.

"Can we please talk about something slightly more fun?!"

Lydia questioned grabbing at my arm.

"Like... where we will be going tomorrow night!!"

Scott and Allison gave confused glances to one another and then to Lydia.

"Well aren't you too going out tomorrow night?"

"Uhm we were thinking I what we were gunna do..." Allison said looking very upset at where this was about to go.

"Well I am not sitting at home and watching game plays again, and I invited a couple of people, Brooke... Remember that guy I told you about?"

"Huh?..." I said not recalling what she was talking about.

"Come on Brooke. Carter Jackson's friend... He goes to the prep school."

"Oh uh ya I guess.." I said hesitantly.

"Well he wants to meet you... and I uh might have mentioned you were single." Lydia gave a knowing look to Stiles, who's jaw was clenched.

I may have told her what happened with Stiles the night of the game, and also what hasn't happened since (him not asking me out). It seems like she is trying to get a couple jabs in on him.

"Brooke? can I talk to you for a minute?" Stiles questioned taking my arm in his hand and pulling us towards the hallway.

"Stiles what's up, why are you acting weird? Was it something Lydia said-"

"Will you be my date to whatever we are doing this weekend?" Stiles cut me off.

"You mean to what Lydia has planned?" I said teasing him.

"Yes Bro-bee, pleasssseeee." he begged putting his hands together.

"Well I don't know this carter guy seems pretty interesting.... plus he also didn't take over a week to ask me out."

I was playing with him and he was not having it.

"Brooke please listen to me, I want to go out with you, and only you. and I was nervous so please say yes."

"Fine... Yes!"

Sitting

Heyy guys I know it's short I will update again tomorrow!! thanks for all your support!

Follow vote and comment!

-Hailey