Werewolves Dancing and Jealousy. Chpt 4

Friday morning

Brooke's pov

"It was A WOLF"

Stiles screamed towards Scott as he ran off to the field and began playing.

"What's a wolf?" I asked sitting down next to him on the bench.

"Oh hey Brooke nothing, it's just um something from my dads case."

"Oh, didn't Scott say he got attacked by a wolf too? Maybe they are starting to come back to California." I said jokingly as stiles looked at his knotted hands hard, like he was trying to figure something out.

I put my hand on his shoulder rubbing it hard with my fingers. Don't worry ok whatever it is I'm sure you'll figure it out, your good at stuff like that. I said to him as he glanced at me.

Then a whistle blew and before I knew it everyone was standing and cheering. Scott had made first line.

"Stiles since Allison and Scott are going to the party tonight together, do you think maybe you would be my date?" I asked elbowing his arms.

He looked up at me with wide eyes

"Me, and... You?" He said slowly as if he were trying to convince himself that that was what he heard come out of my mouth.

"Yes Stiles, will you pick me up around 7?" I asked and he nodded before I could take my seat back in the row with Allison and Lydia.

Stiles pov

After hours of studying Scott finally came ino the room.

"Scott remember the joke the other day? Not a joke anymore."

He shook his head at me.

"The wolf? The bite in the woods? I started doing all this reading. DO YOU EVEN KNKW WHY A WOLF HOWLS?!"

I yelled at him

"Should I?" Scott said with an amused face on.

I rolled my eyes

"It's a signal, ok? When a wolfs alone it howls to signal it's location to the rest of the pack. So if you heard a wolf howling than maybe others are near by. I mean maybe even a whole pack of them"

"A whole pack of wolves?"

Scott asked seeming like he was trying his best to flow along but he still wasn't seeing my point.

"No werewolves."

"Are you seriously wasting my time with this, you know I'm picking up Allison in an hour?"

"Ya well you know I'm picking up Brooke in a hour as well? Ya, well I am so I should be getting ready too but instead I'm here being a good friend and trying to help you. I mean I saw you out on the field today Scott what you did wasnt just amazing alright? It was impossible."

"Ya so I made a good shot, and bro you're going out with Brooke?"

"No the shot was incredible, and we aren't talking about Brooke right now. The way you moved your reflexes you can't get that good overnight."

"Ok dude I can't think About this right now lets talk tomorrow."

"But tonight's the full moon!!!!"

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line I have a date with a girl I can't believe wants to go out with me everything in my life is somehow perfect why are you trying to ruin it?"

"I'm trying to help Scott, your cursed. And not only is tonight a full moon but it's also when your blood lust will be at it's peek, and you don't just change because ofthe full moon, it could be when your heart rate goes up and I haven't seen anyone do that to you like Allison, and if your mad then it happens too, so now Brooke might be in danger as well."