Now You Know. Chpt 32

Brooke's pov

"What do you mean you see Peter?"
I asked as her glaced over eyes turned in my direction.

"I mean I see him... Everywhere, I see him in math class in the ice the day we went skating, at first I thought it was just some weird PTSD thing but the last thing I remember before I blacked out for 3 days and ended up running around nude was his face in the bottom of my tub."

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
I heard somebody at the door but I was still in shock of what Lydia had just told me.

My mouth hung open slightly as I began to get up off the bed.

"I'll be right back." I said walking down the stairs.

I didn't even know what was going through my head at this point... The only thing I could think Of was Peter.

The banging on the door continued as I finally reached the bottom step. Climbing stairs is not the best feeling especially when I got my leg gashed this morning.

"Hold on I'm coming." I yelled a little bit.

Unlocking and opening the door Stiles came barging in with Scott Allison and Jackson.

"They're coming." Stiles yelled pushing Jackson up the Stairs.

They can't be here. Not now. Who the hell is coming? Ohh shit Lydia is gunna KILL me.

She's in her room fragile and teary eyed and her ex Boyfriend just walkd through the door, just what she needs! Double note the sarcasm.

"Who's coming?" I yelled hobbling up the stairs as the pain in my leg increased.

"Derek and the mutts." Allison called over her shoulder as she followed the group into my room.

Shutting the door I turned around to walk to Lydia's room to inform her of our visitors.

But she beat me to it she was standing at the edge of her opened door.

"So I guess we'll have to finish our talk later" she whispered before starting to turn back into her room.

"Lydia no wait you have to come into my room!" I said peeking out the front window seeing Derek's cold face.

"What are you talking about?" She asked rolling her eyes and stepping back into the hallway.

"I didn't tell you everything... I mean I told you everything about me but Not about Scott." I whispered as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"What about Scott?" She asked walking closer to me so she could hear my words.

"He's a werewolf." I said seeing her eyes grow.

"So I'm not crazy?" She asked tears welling in her eyes.

"No no of course you're not-"

"So you lied to me? You let me think I was crazy... Even after the doctors medicated me?" She cut me off looking hurt.

"I- I was trying to keep you safe, Lyd I had trouble sleeping I was scared for my life I've almost died a few times for crying out loud. I didn't want to have you go through that too."

"So the thing in the school and at the movie store and the night of the formal were all werewolf attacks? Were they all Scott?" She asked shocked and scared.

"No no no Scott is new... Peter was the one at all of those places but he's dead now." I said reassuring her as I walked over to her to rest my arm on her shoulder.

"But right now we aren't safe... Derek is here for you, he thinks you're some super natural monster called a Kanema. Long story short we need to get into my room so Allison and Scott can protect us from Derek and his pack."