Fix You. Chpt 33

Brooke's pov

I'll spare you the list of events that led me to the situation I was in right now. All you need to know is that there was a gay club involved and a lot of drag queens.

But despite our strange interactions we were actually able to find Jackson quiet effortlessly.

I am now sitting in the back of a police car which Stiles and Scott "borrowed" from the station, with Jackson who was passed out handcuffed and sooner or later going to lose his shit because the only person who doesn't know who the lizard killing machine is yet is Jackson... Even thought the lizard killing machine is Jackson.

Confusing?... I know, and right now I'm trying to process on less than 4 hours of sleep... that I got 2 days ago. This should be fun!

I guess I can just close my eyes for a few minutes... Jackson isn't up yet and he isn't even really showing any signs of getting up soon.

Plus he's handcuffed and he wouldn't... Hurt me... Zzzzzzz

"Pssst Brooke? PSSsst Brooke!!!" I rolled over seeing Jackson now sitting on my side of the bench. My head was in his lap and he had his hands guarding me as much as he could with the handcuffs on.

"How did we get here Brooke? Did the lizard get us? Did it paralyze us I can't remember anything except for being at your house."

I quickly shot up out of his lap and distance us a little bit.

"Um no the Kanema didn't take you..." I said slowly as his eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"Was it Derek and the pack?... Why aren't you handcuffed Brooke?" He questioned getting slightly more frightened as I stood and moved where the handcuffs wouldn't allow him.

"Jackson I have to tell you something... And it's not easy to say as you're gunna get mad and not believe me but I promise we are going to help you... We won't leave you alone I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. That's why we brought you here." I said as his expression grew more confused I possible.

"We Brooke? Who is we?"

"Stiles, Scott, Lydia, Allison and I." I said as he began to get angry.

"Why did you bring me here? Why am I handcuffed to the Fucking floor Brooke?!?"

"Well um you see... You're kinda the Kanema."

"Shut the fuck up Brooke. If this is some kinda "team prank" for lacrosse you can tell Scott and Stiles to drop the shit."

"No Jackson it isn't a joke... It's not a prank, I'm telling you the truth. The night you filmed your self the tape was altered. And I understand what you're feeling when I found out about what I was I was confused as well-"

"Brooke you didn't find out THAT YOU MURDERED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE." He screamed at me.

"I know I know, but it wasn't you were gunna help were all gunna help." I whispered as Jackson began to pull on his restrains.

His face turning red and his eyes glaced over.

"Why me? Why me Brooke?" He whispered as I sat down next to him.

"It's ok." I said trying to comfort him as the doors burst open.

"His parents know we have to go!" Stiles screamed grabbing my arm and unlocking Jackson.

"Where are we going I can't be alone! Why if I hurt somebody again?!" Jackson yelled trying to push his way back into the car.

"We have to find somewhere more perminant." Stiles said grabbing for his arm as well as mine.