The End. Chpt 36 part 2!!!

"So who's ready for that lacrosse game?"
I spoke trying to break the tension between the car full of people I had in the back seat.

"You can't be serious Brooke." Stiles spat out able to sit up in place after much struggle.

Scott was now in the van with all of us and his face hadn't left the direction of the window since he got inside.

Scott's mother on the other hand couldn't stop looking at the back of his head with an insanely worried expression. I mean she did just find out that Scott was a werewolf.

"Your game is tonight..." I mumbled out.
"And Matt and Jackson will definitely be there. Well they'll be there if Gerard well you know didn't-"

"Ok Brooke I think it's time for you to stop talking!" Allison mumbled out as Sheriffs mouth dropped open.

"You mean to tell me that your grandfather is going to kill-"

"Nope Brooke has no idea what she's talking about." Allison said much to quickly to be believable.

She leaned forward in her seat bringing her mouth close to my ear.

"Drive as fast as you can, get to the field now!" She whisper yelled at me.

Slamming on the gas I was able to make it to the field in under ten minutes.

"Well we're here-" Scott jumped out of the car slamming the door as he broke into a sprint.

"Good luck?" I finished my sentence as stiles struggled to push out of the door so I pu the car in park to go help him.

"Babe keep an eye on him ok? If my mom ever found out about me I don't know what the hell I would do..." He nodded at me attempting to run towards the field house but his movements were still coming out awkward.

I opened the door for mrs McCall and Sheriff Stilinski as they jumped down from the seats I couldn't tell who looked more confused. Allison popped out from behind the other side of the car and nodded at me before she took off towards the bleachers wanting to avoid any further confrontation with the parents who were now both looking at me for answers.

"Brooke spill." Sheriff said as my face dropped a little bit.

"Well what do you want to know?" I asked carefully trying to feel out how much they knew or how much they thought they knew.

"My sons a werewolf?" Mrs McCall questioned me.

I nodded in response as tear brimmed her eyes.

"It's ok he's fine he's the good kind he hasn't killed anyone before and- and"

"Brooke I think you're just making it worse..." Sheriff said as he pulled Mrs McCall into his side.

"Let's just go watch the game." He said turning away from me to go to the bleachers.
~~~~~~~

"Lydia hello?" I answered my phone as I stood from my spot in the bleachers.

"Hi Brooke is everything ok?" She questioned shakaly.

"Well for the most part... Jackson is here at the game Matt is no where to be found, I'm starting to wonder if he's even alive. Stiles dad and Scott's mom both know..."

"Know what?"

"They know that Scott's a werewolf not all this stuff about you and I" I answered leaning against the side pole of the bleachers and watching the game.

"Ok... I'm just gunna go to bed Brooke, I can't deal with all this extra stuff right now."
I nodded before realizing she couldn't see me and I whispered her a goodnight hangong up my phone but not moving from my place against the bleachers.