I Wanna Be Drunk. Chpt 29

"Are you saying you know who it is?" Scott asked as I sat in the back of Stiles' car. As soon as the game ended the creature left with out another sound... And so did Derek and his bitches.

I was currently in nothing but Stiles' lacrosse jersey and spandex from my gym bag. Considering I was rudely pushed into a pool.

"No... I think it knew who I was though. It didn't want to hurt me." I said as Stiles began to drive.

"So it's clearly someone we know." Stiles said looking between Scott and I.

"Well technically it could just be someone who knows us." I said causing Stiles to look at me confused.

"Like what a stalker or something?" He questioned.

"Well for lack of a better term yes." I said playing with my seat belt to keep from thinking about it too much.

With everything that was going on in my life I began to have very high anxiety levels. I can barley sit still I always feel scared...

"Brooke what do you think?" Stiles asked.

"Huh? I missed the question."

"I asked where you wanted to go for dinner... Scott wants pizza I want Chinese... Are you ok?" He questioned again looking me up and down.

"I'm good with either... And ya I'm fine." I said as Scott turned back giving me a look telling me he knew I was lying.

I gave him a look back saying 'mind your own business before I make your insides feel like they're melting' and he imediatley wiped the look off of his face.

"You guys don't think it's Lydia right?"

Stiles and Scott both looked at each other and back at me.

"No... Never have... Not at all." Stiles and Scott said simultaneously.

"I can tell you're lying..." I said as Scott looked back with pleading eyes.

"It has crossed my mind. I mean she was bitten by Peter."

"Ya but she didn't wolf out or heal. Neither did I. Maybe that means we are immune or something like Jackson said."

They both nodded as Stiles drive by the Beacon Hills Pizza house causing Scott to look over at him pissed.

"Brooke never answered that doesn't mean we get to go to the place you want!" Scott yelled causing me to crack a smile.

"She said she didn't care and since she's MY girlfriend and this is MY car I think it's MY decision where we go."

Scott's nostrils flared and his eyebrows knit together making it noticeable that he was not happy. Stiles on the other hand smiled in victory as he had proven his point.

"I don't care where we go as long as I get to pick what we do tonight." I said as they both looked at each other confused.

"What do you want to do Brooke?" Scott asked as we pulled into the Chinese food places parking lot.

"I want to do something fun something normal teenagers get to do."

"What do you mean normal teenagers?we are nor-"

"Don't even imply that Stiles."

I said as he looked down at his hands.

"Can we go to a bar or to a party.. I haven't been able to use my Fake since I went to the gay club with Danny that one time last year. I want to do something bad, something a normal teenager would do?" I asked putting my hands together.