Day Dreaming. Chpt 12

Brooke's pov

Pushing into her room I looked around at the walls, pictures adorned the wall paper and drawings sat framed on the desk.

I smiled down at the boxes of jewelry and ran my finger through the hanging necklaces.

Allison really did have good taste my sister was right. For some reason I might have been a little bit jealous.

I walked over plopping down on her bed and kicked off my light pink Tory berch flats while admirining my French manicure.

I was dressed in a white flowy crop top and tan high waisted cloth shorts. I had a black studded belt and my hair was straightened and the crown was French braided back.

I noticed my sister make a disgusted face at Allison as she pulled things left and right from the closet and told her not to wear them.

Allison was slowly becoming frustrated with how abrupt Lydia is with things like this, but finally a decision was made as Lydia pulled out a black sparkley top
and handed it to her.

As Allison and Lydia admired their choice in the floor length moiror the door opened and in came who I assumed to be mr Argent... The hunter.

"Dad? Hello."
Allison said as his eyes grew a little bit wide.

"Ohh. Uh right sorry I completley forgot to knock." He said looking genuinely sorry.

Lydia then spread out on Allison's bed hand on hip and other on head. Looking not at all poesed. *Sarcasm intended*

"Hey mr Argent." She said batting her eye lashes.
As I had to do everything I could to keep myself from face palming at the sight of Lydia flirting with her new friends dad.

Allison though, must have been used to it because she laughed a little and looked back to her dad asking if he needed anything.

"I'm I just came to let you know that you'll be staying in tonight."
Allison's face droped.

"What, but I'm going out with my friends tonight."

"Not when some animal out there is attacking people."

Allison shock her head as she started yelling at her father.

"Hey" Mr Argent said raising his voice.
"There is a curfew, no one is allowed out after 9:30 pm."

Allison rolled her eyes and threw her shirt on the bed nearly missing me and Lydia who were both seated looking desperately between father and daughter.

"Hey, no more arguing." Mr argent said pointing his finger at Allison who just sighed loudly.
Me argent left the room.

"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia mocked as Allison's face hardened.

"Ya Allison what are you going to do about Scott?" I questioned.

"Maybe sometimes im daddy's little girl but tonight, tonight I'm not." Allison said picking up the shirt off the bed and opening the window and flipping off the roof.

Scott's pov

Allison picked up a blue ball off the shelf and stared at it, turning it left then right in her hands.

"Uhh, you really look like you know what you're doing." I said as my insides started to melt... I was not at all prepared for tonight... I was or I am a terrible bowler.

"Ya my dad used to take me, he used to bowl." Allison smiled at me and placed the ball down onto the rack.

"When was the last time you bowled?" she asked laughing.