Sister Bonding. Chpt 31

"Ok so tell me again why we are going to see Scotts boss and not a real doctor?" Lydia asked as she drive down the street to get to the clinic.

"Because Deaton can give me stitches without questioning what really happened. And he can give me meds without a prescription." I said as Lydia just nodded.

"You're going to take animal pills?" Lydia asked refering to the fact that Deaton was in fact a veterinarian and not a doctor.

"No, some dog pain killers are the same as humans." I said as she pulled into the empty lot.

Coming to my door and opening it for me she leaned down to help me up.

"You didn't get blood on my seats did you?!?" Lydia said worridley searching the interior.

"Nope I was careful."

"Good... So what did really happen?" Lydia asked looking at my leg.

"There was no broken glass on the floor near you... And we were only using a few testubes. And these don't look like cuts... They look almost like punctures."

I moved my hand covering the scratches with the paper towels Stiles had wadded up.

Her eyes met mine for a second before I shook my head no.

That was the last effort she made at asking me what happened. But she was giving me this look, her eyes were dropped in a pleading concerned way and her lips were pursed.

It made me extreamly upset keeping these secrets from her especially when she knew something was happening.

"Deaton?" I yelled through the clinic as Lydia and I stepped through the doors.

"Hello?" I tried again heading to the very back room.

"Brooklyn is that you?" I heard Deaton say a bit loudly.

"Yes it's me and my sister. I actually need a little help."

I said making my way back to his table with the help of Lydia.

"So tell me what happened." Deaton said skidding gloves on and looking over at Lydia quickly.

"There was an accident during a lab I was working on with Isaac and um I got hurt." I said as Deaton took scissors to my pant leg.

"Wait stop! What do you think you're doing?" Lydia yelled.

"Those are michale kors jeans limited addition embroidered in gold lace. If you cut those it might be then end of man kind." Lydia said.

"Lyd I'll buy you a new pair these are covered in blood anyways."

She nodded standing back in the corner inspecting her mani.

Deaton cut the jean leg from my body.

"These cuts are pretty deep but I can give you an herbal remedy for you to take to make the healing process go quic- less painfully." He sad looking at Lydia again who wasn't paying any attention.

Deaton came closer to me.

"Did Isaac do this to you?" Deaton asked.

And I nodded in response.

"Do Stiles and Scott know." I nodded again.

"Then Isaac won't be standing for much longer." Deaton said winking at me and hitting my shoulder.

"I can stitch these up if you'd like me to but they'll heal on their own in time." He said

"Actually Deaton?"

I asked as he came closer.

"If you put some if the Kanemas venom on a dressing I'll be all good.. It heals me" I said as he nodded going to get the cloth and tape to set my wound.

Placing the long strip of cotton over my leg he secured it into place with medical tape and then helped me off the table.

"Deaton can I actually have those scissors" I asked and he nodded handing them to me.

"Lyd do you wanna make these 'one of a kind Lydia Martin' shorts?" I asked and she smiled quickly before coming over and evening out the other leg before cutting the second one off as well.

Stepping out of the detached pant leg I looked in the moiror noticing the bruising forming on my leg.

"Well this is as good as it's gunna get" I said and grabbed Lydia's arm and took the few steps out toward her car.

"Brooke here's your phone." Lydia said handing it to me as we got into the car and headed to our house.

We decided to skip school the rest of the day since I was hurt and there was no point in us going back.

My phone lit up in my hands and words from Stiles illuminated my screen

"He's taken care of."

~~~~~~~

"So you need to explain to me now what's going on... And I won't take no for an answer." Lydia said walking into my room with a cup of orange juice.

She flipped off my tv and on my lights and sat on the edge of my bed with her legs hanging off.

"Here you need to stay hydrated and keep sugar in your system." Lydia said handing me the glass.

"Ok so spill... What's going on with you? Are you some kind of psychic or something?"

"Not exactly..." I said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Then what?"

"Well I guess psychic could be a word for it but I don't see the future I um am just really good at picking up on peoples feelings... Like the scratching on your upper right thigh you do when your nervous, don't make it bleed." I said as she lifted her right hand from her thigh and placed it in her lap.

"How long have you been able to do this?"

"Longer than I guess I originally thought... You know how I was always able to tell when you were sad or hurt or whatever when we were little?" I asked and Lyd nodded.

"We used to joke and say it was twin telepathy... Well I guess it wasn't really." I said

She looked surprisingly normal and calm for what I just told her.

"Do you ever dream about people getting hurt?"

"Sometimes I see what happened to cause them pain kinda like a vission." She just nodded at my response her face becoming more and more haved over.

"What about dead people?"

"Nope I've never had a dream about a dead person why?" I asked as the color drained from Lydia's face.

"Have you?" I asked again as her eyes met mine.

"Only one person." I nodded trying to get her to continue.

"Peter."

~~~~~~~~

Here ya go guys! Sorry it took so long!

-Hailey!