Flash back's and truth. Chpt 9

Stiles pov

*flash back to night of party after everyone was home safe and not a werewolf*

I pulled out of Brooke's drive way and headed in the direction of Scott's house it was late... He must be home and non wolfed out by now. At least I hope he is.

I walked up to Scott's door and just walked in. There was no car in the drive way meaning his mom was out at work or something.

Walking up the stairs and turning into his bed room I saw my non werewolf friend sleeping in his bed.

I shook him a little and woke him up.

"Scott we need to talk."

"What do you mean stiles, everything is good for tonight it's after 2:00 and I can control it better than before, I saw Derek in the woods and-"

"This is not to talk about anything wolf related Scott."

"Oh ok Stiles. Than what is it?"

"Brooke?"

He rolled his eyes knowing we had been over the topic before.

"Why did you leave her like that Scott. This time no bullshit. You always give me half assed answers and say you aren't into her but I can see that everytime you see her and she doesn't wave or smile it kills you. I know you better than you think Scott and I know your lying."

"Fine Stiles if you want to know I'll tell you."

I looked at him my eyes basically falling out of my head.

"No bullshit?" I ask in disbelief.

"No bullshit this time." He looked down at his hands that were clenching ino fists.

"Well as you know last year Brooke and I were really close, too close maybe. There were a lot of close calls and a lot of things said between us that pushed me closer to her. But at the same time I was trying to push her away."

"Why would you push her away Scott that doesn't make sense."

"Wait I'm getting there." He say running a hand through his hair.

"So we became closer and closer and I didn't want anything from it, when you told me she liked me I got excited, Stiles I was in love with her... I did love her and I thought it was insane she liked me."

He looked up to make sure I was still following his story. I nodded in reassurance as he continued.

"You know how Brooke can be, she's funny and intelligent and also beautiful. But she's also oblivious to the fact that she has such a huge effect over people in her life.

Stiles, you said something about you knowing me... Well I know you just as well, and you love her too. I can tell, I mean I loved her, or at least I thought I did, maybe I still do, but Stiles she is your world and I can tell.

So if she's hurt by my decision to keep away from her so that you can be happy than I don't care because this time I'm putting you before me, and before Brooke. And in the long run she will be happy again. She will be happy with you."

My mouth hung open and I couldn't say a word. Scott just nodded at my expression.

"Stiles I probably don't say this enough, or at all, But I love you bro, and I can sacrifice one girl for you. Plus I have Allison now."

"Love you too Scott." I said as he grabbed my shoulder roughly shaking it.

"But Stiles, now you have to tell Brooke everything. Caus bro I still want to be her friend I'm tired of her hating me."

"I know dude. I'll tell her everything."

So now you guys know why Scott did what he did. What do you think. If he make the right choice? Comment vote and follow!! Love you guys!

-Hailey