Let There be Lights. Chpt 24

"Well that was fun! Anymore lethal weapons you wanna try out?" Lydia said to Allison as we stood in the middle of the woods.

Allison shook her head no as she began to take a few steps towards the tree where she had fired the arrow.

"Can we please just go shopping before someone hears us." I said as Allison turned to look at me.

"No ones going to hear-" Allison began as we heard a few branches snap.

"What was that?" Lydia questioned in a panic as Allison took the few steps there were between us and handed Lydia her bow.

"Hold this." Allison commanded as she removed her archers glove.

"What? why?" Lydia said as Allison took another few steps forward.

"I want to find out what that noise was. Don't worry it was probably nothing." She reassured Lydia.

"What if that nothing is something and that something is something dangerous?" Lydia questioned getting nervous.

"Lyd don't worry it's nothing." I said taking a step towards her and taking the bow from her.

"Brooke if it is something dangerous shoot it." Allison said walking deeper into the woods.

"I can't see her anymore." Lydia said a she tried to peer through the trees

"Lyd it's fine she'll be back in a minute and we can go to the store and look at dresses and- and there she is! Thank god." I said running up to her and hugging her.

"What was it?" Lydia questioned her seeing Allison's tazer in her hand.

"It was just Scott he was just returning my necklace he found it at school." Allison said.

"Well why the hell is he out here in the middle of the woods?" Lydia asked as we turned and headed back to our car.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking into macys Allison seemed a little stressed out.

"Are you ok?" I asked her as we rode up the escalator to the 2nd floor where the fancy dresses were kept.

"I'm fine I just have a lot on my mind." She said as Lydia looked to her.

"You could at least smile. Ever heard the expression never frown someone could be falling in love with your smile. Smile Allison I'm buying you a dress" Lydia said in a mocking tone.

"You really don't have to do that it's o-" Allison started but Lydia cut her off.

"Don't even start with me it's basically already paid for." She said stepping off the escalator and heading to the dress racks.

"Stiles? Why are you here?" I called out to my boyfriend who had just sprayed perfume in his face and was now coughing up a storm.

He gave me a dorky wave as I called him over.

"You're gunna help us shop now!!" I said pulling him by the arm towards the dress racks.

"No I was just here to um look for ah-" he trailed off as Lydia began pulling dresses and giving them to Stiles to hold.

"So uh are you all just gunna try these on now? All of them?" He said as Lydia pulled a couple more placing them on the pile in Stiles' arms.

"Is this a 24 hour macys?" He asked me as he followed us into the fitting room.

Lydia took a dress from him as he hung them onto a rolling rack for her to pick from.

"You can sit here and explain to me why your following me." I said looking through the dresses Lydia had pulled and taking a gold and black one off of the rack.