The Plan. Chpt 17

Brooke's pov

"Usually when you tap ino your animal side you try to kill someone and that someone is usually me."
Stiles said as him and Scott walked through the hallway

"Or me." I piped in pushing my body in between the two of them.

"So I see you guys are talking again."

They both nodded

"Derek needs to teach me to control it."
Scott said

"How is he gunna teach you?" I asked looking up at Scott.

"I'm not sure... I don't really think Derek is too sure either."

"Ohhh... Well when you go I'm coming with." I said looking down the hall at my sister who was waving me over.

"Why do you want to come?" Scott questioned.

"Ya Brooke not a good idea." Stiles added.

"Why? because I'm the only one out of us three he actually trusts and likes?"

"You've got a point." Stiles said

"Yup." Scott added on.

"But I'm not letting Derek teach you. I have till the end of the day to do it myself." Stiles said looking between the two of us.

"Listen Brooke go get a bunch I lacrosse balls from the gym we will get the other things. Meet in the cafe in 20. Scott come on."
Stiles said grabbing him leading him in the other direction.

~~~~~~

Reaching my hand under the bleachers I felt around for the ball I had dropped.

"Come on Brooke you can reach it." I said out loud to myself.

Straining a little bit more my fingertips gently grazed the ball and allowed me to pull it a little closer.
"Come on come on." I said again.

Reaching with all my might I finally wrapped my hand around it and pulled it out from under the dusty confines.

"Great job Brooke but his plan is still stupid, only I can help Scott."

I rolled my eyes turning around and dropping the last ball in the white bucket I had found To carry them.

"Ya Derek well I don't know why they insist on doing everything themselves either kinda annoying sometimes if you ask me as well, but you have to give them effort for trying." I smiled at him as he rolled his eyes.

Trying to lift up the bucket of balls I let out a soft screech not being able to get it to budge.

"Need any help?" Derek asked staring at me struggling.

"No I think I can do it." I smiled at him attempting to lift the bucket again.

Looking down I let out a puff of air as I heaved up again but still nothing. 36 lacrosse balls are A LOT heavier than expected especially carrying them with a metal handle. I looked up at Derek seeing his amused expression and started to drag te bucket across the floor.

I heard Derek let out a chuckle.
"Here let me." He picked up the balls and carried them towards the cafe where Scott and Stiles were sitting.

Derek dropped the bucket onto the table with a loud thud scaring Scott and Stiles.

"Jesus." Stiles said jumping back.

I laughed at his reaction looking over at Derek who seemed slightly amused as well.

"Thank you!" I said smiling at him.

"No problem Brooke but I have to get going, I'll see you soon; and Scott whenever this shity plan of Stiles' falls through you come find me."
Derke said

"Excuse you sitting right here." Stiles scoffed as Derek turned to leave.

"Scott?" Allison said from over where my sister and her were eating.

"Oh god." Scott said grabbing the balls with one hand and my arm with the other.

"Let's go."

Stiles got up quickly as they pulled me running down the hallway to the boys bathroom where Scott pressed his ear to the door and waited.

"What's going-"

"Shhhhhhh" both boys turned and looked at me.

"Oops my bad it's not like you dragged me into the boys bathroom or anything."
They both turned to me giving me evil eyes. Putting my hands up In defense I took a step back and glanced in the mirror.

Fixing my eyeliner with my thumb I noticed a boys body in the mirror. Backing up I realized it was Jackson.

"Oh uh hey haha." I smiled looking at his confused face.

"Brooke this is the- what are you-" Jackson started

"We were just leaving." I cut him off grabbing Stiles and Scott by their ears.

"We are leaving now!" I said in a low agitated voice their faces went white as Stiles cried out in pain.

"Ow omigod I forgot hurting you hurts me damn it. Talk about litteral you cry I cry." I said letting Go of both Of them.
~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is late and also kinda short but I have had finals this week and next week I leave for vacation so updates if they happen at all will be very few! Hope you guys understand love you all
-Hailey