Chapter Thirteen !

Lamar POV :

That following Monday I was woken up by the sound of my Alarm ringing once again from under my pillow. Seriously I needed to stop putting my phone under there. I slowly dragged my still half asleep body to my bathroom and hopped in the shower. Coming out I walked into my closet looking for something to wear. I pulled out a plain white V-Neck with skinny jeans and my Retro 11's and a sweater Jay had given me the other day. I wasn't really bothered with my hair today as usual so I left it in its curly mane and threw on Nhazir's' Tisa snapback that he had left at my house the other day. And called it a day. I picked up my phone from the charger and my school bag and walked downstairs into the Kitchen grabbing an apple from the counter and walking out the door. As I'm walking out the door my dad's climbing out of his car in the same clothes he was wearing last night.

"Why hello DAD!" I yelled walking past him taking out my phone checking the time.

"LAMAR" he said in a shocked voice, clearly he didn't see me and thought he could sneak in the hose without me knowing.

"7:15 dad, 7:15" I said turning backwards to face him while walking up the rest of the driveway and making my way to school, I had no time to stop and listen to my dad make up excuses' as to why he's coming home at this time, and frankly I didn't really care.

When I get into the school building I quickly walked up the stairs to the second floor where my locker was located, when I reached my locker I spotted Nhazir leaning in his, talking on the phone.

"- I told you that I would have it by tomorrow...I don't care about that shit...I got da damn 2012 Lex and you still on my back nigga?! ... Aiight I'll see you tomorrow? Man whatever nigga." He yelled slightly into the phone pulling his head out of the locker then jumped a little when he saw me standing there.

"Hey" I said whilst pulling out the books I needed for my 1st lesson.

"Sup ." He mumbled looking slightly annoyed.

"You sleep good last night?" I asked after we spent practically the whole night talking to each other

"I didn't go sleep at all" he said blankly looking over my head.

"Oh, I did for like 2hours" I said chuckling a little.

"Yeah well good for you." He spat, closing his locker and began to walk off. What the fuck? I frowned a little and grabbed his arm but he pulled away and looked back at me

"Look I aint having a good day Aiight"

"Yeah well don't take it out on me! Aiight." I fired back turning around to my locker mumbling to myself "Every time shits, fine this nigga gotta start PMS'n like a bitch." I smacked my lips and slammed the locker and turned to walk away but Nhazir put his arm up blocking me from moving I huffed and looked at him

"Look I aint having a good day Aiight" I said mocking him

"I'm sorry ok," he said lifting my chin; I sighed and looked at him.

"Yeah." I mumbled looking away from him

"I'm just real frustrated with a lot of shit right now, and I'm just trying to avoid all that happy conversation shit."

I look back at him like is he serious right now, "Fine! Holla at me when you DON'T have a stick up yo ass" and with that I walked under his arm and continued down the hall. When I got in Physics, I walked in the back mad as hell and everybody glanced back at me and then started back talking. I'm so fed up of Nhazir' mood swings already and we aint even together. All this shit just makes me not even wanna get with him, Its like we're back to square one to be honest .