Chapter Twenty-Nine !

Lamar in the MM

Nhazir POV

The next morning I was woken up early as hell in the morning by my mom's annoying ass whining , in my ear about having to be in school on time. As part of this dumb as school service I had to be in school for 7am to start this bullshit. It made no sense to me to be honest they should have just suspended me for the month.

I sluggishly rolled out of my bed and dragged my ass into the bathroom to shower and done the whole hygiene routine before getting dressed and leaving out of my room not before checking the time, It was only 6:03 so I still had time before I needed to be at school. I quickly headed upstairs to find something to eat.

When I got upstairs I could hear my mom talking from the living room so I walked in to see who else was up. Walking in I looked to my left and saw my nephew Deshaun sitting on the couch playing his PSP with his headphones in and my mom on the opposite side on the phone looking stressed hand in her hair while she shook her head. I walked over to Deshaun and pushed his head and he looked up and mugged but then his face broke out in a smile when he realized it was me.

"Uncle Nhazzzzz" he yelled jumping up at me from the sofa. "I thought you was Uncle Aaron I was gonna whoop yo butt" I laughed a little him and Aaron stayed arguing and fighting, Aaron just pissed him off. But then again Aaron pissed everybody off.

"Yo lil nigga, what you doing here?" I asked putting him back on the sofa and taking his PSP out his hand to play.

"Iono, my mama just dropped me off early this morning" he shrugged snatching the PSP back out my hand and playing it.

"So don't you have school today?" I asked he just shrugged his shoulders and focused back on the game he was playing. I looked up at my mom and she was just wrapping up with whoever she was on the phone too

"Ok, well call me if she calls you please" she said into the phone before hanging up and sighing deeply, she got up and looked at me and signalled for me to follow her into the kitchen so I got up to follow her. " Nhazir what are you doing this morning?" she asked while putting two slices of toast into the toaster and looking up at me. I looked at her like she's loosing it. Just earlier she was cussing my ass out telling me to get up for school and now she asking me what I'm doing.

"Ma, I'm going to school...like you said, why whats up?"

"I need you to drop Deshaun of at school before you go" she said with a sigh and a frown edged onto her face.

"What you mean? How am I suppose to drop him off at school and then make it back to my school for 7 ma?, where Jaz ass at? Why she leave him here?" I asked Jazmine stayed doing this kind of shit to my mom always dropping Deshaun off randomly without letting anyone know or finding out if anyone would be available to watch him.

"I don't know where she's gone Nhazir or what time she'll be back, all I know is that she came knocking at the door early hours of the morning and dropped him off without a word, now I would drop him to school but there is absolutely no way I can drop him off and then make it all the way to the other side of town in time for work, Now I'm not asking you I'm telling you Nhazir I need you to drop that little boy off at school. Do you hear me?" she said slightly yelling.

"Alright Alright calm down shit" I mumbled walking back out of the room and into the sitting room where Deshaun was still zoned out playing his game.

"Aye Lil man!" I yelled getting his attention "Come On imma drop you off at school" I said picking up my car keys from the side table and stuffing them into my pocket. Deshaun hoped off the couch and picked up his back pack following me out.