Chapter Twenty-Five !

Lamar POV :

After convincing Aerie I wasn't about to wear no crazy ass outfitto a kick back, he finally gave in and we settled for some cut up destroyed bleached skinnyjeans , a tight fitted shirt with "COCHELLA" written on it and my white "superstar" adidas. We had went to the nail salon earlier and were now in my room getting ready after Aaron dropped Javier back home for his dad to babysit him while we went out. It was going up to 9:30 and we still wasn't ready, Aaron was in my closet trying to find the right pair of shoes to go with his all black outfit and I had only just gotten out of the shower.

"Yo, Lamar what about these ones?" Aaron asked coming out of my closet with a pair of Black and Gold Giuseppes. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked hella good , and his shape up was on fleek  as usaual .

"Aye you popping!!" I said to him winking.

"Gracias, Gracias" He replied back and I laughed a little

"Nah but yeah, those would look Nice" I said while plugging in clippers for Aaron to freshing up my shape-up ,

"Ite thanks . You want me to fix your shape up?" he asked putting the shoes back in the box and setting them on my bed.

"Hell yeah, fuck you think I plugged them in for ?" we both laughed and I sat down for him to work his magic. By the time he'd finished shaping me up it was going up to 10 and I just knew Naomi was gonna have a bitch fit. I got up and quickly put my shoes on.

"Aye, Mar, your boys calling you" Aaron said walking into my bathroom with my phone

"What boy?" I asked taking the phone out her hand and looking down at the screen. Nhazir I sighed and handed her back the phone "Put it on the Charger for me yo" I said and continued doing what I was doing !

"Aw, c'mon Lamar don't be like that with him" he chuckled,

"Are you gonna put it on charge or what?" I asked looking at him. He sighed and rolled his eyes walking back out of my bathroom into my room and putting it on charge.

Exactly 15 minutes later we was both ready to go. We snapped a few pics and posted them on Instagram before leaving out.

"Yo Lamar those jeans !!!Gonna have him going crazy" he said laughing as we walked out my front door and towards his car.

"Hell yeah, he hates when I wear show skin too" I said chuckling and reading the response me and Aaron got from people on Instagram... "Aye Corey from back home told me to ask you when you coming home to see him" I said looking at Aaron, he rolled his eyes and laughed,

"Tell him when he can pay for me, my baby and my man to come too." I laughed at him as he pulled out of my driveway and down the road heading to Naomi's house .

Nhazir POV :

It was going up to 10 and I just hopped out the shower, tonight was Naomi 'Kickback' but knowing her extra ass and the nigga's in L.A that shit was gonna be a full blown party even though I didn't wanna go id promised Naomi I was gonna come and at least show my face. I walked over to my closet to pick out something to wear, when my phone rang in the other room. I walked over to it a picked it up

"What nigga?" I answered

"Nigga, where the fuck you at, you know your boy just showed up right?" Wayne shouted into the phone over the noise in the background.

"Who, Lamar? I thought Jay said he wasn't going or some shit." I replied back

"Nah nigga he here, he looking fine as fuck too..." He chuckled "...nigga you better come get him all these thirsty ass nigga's and bitches flocking him and his friend cuh"