Chapter Twelve ( Part 2 )

Lamar POV :

"Fat ass" Nhazir mumbled walking back out of the kitchen "LAMAR Come on" He yelled burping loudly.

I looked at Mama J and rolled my eyes and she looked at me and shook her head "Only the lord knows where I found him," she said with a chuckle "but anyway go ahead hunny before he starts acting a fool I call y'all when dinners ready"

I giggled a little at her comment and walked back down the stairs and through the game room into Nhazir' room. Where he was sitting on his couch watching the TV. I stood in front of him and looked down at him.

"What?" he mumbled pulling me down into his lap and biting my neck roughly"

"OUCH! You idiot" I yelled falling off his lap onto the couch and punching him hard in his chest. He just laughed at me as usual as I sat there mugging him.

"Yo neck turning red" he said laughing examining his work on my neck with a smile. I got up and walked over to the mirror and see a small red blotch on my neck begging to form.

"Your so stupid" I said walking back over to the couch and pushing his head slightly.

"My bad new York."

"Yeah whatever Cali" i mocked, Nhazir leaned over the side of the couch picking up the remote and flicking through the chanels.

"What you wanna watch? We can watch a movie" he said looking over at me quickly.

"Aiight what you got?"

"Go up there and look" he mumbled rudely pointing to his DVD rack under the TV.

"Don't get smart" I fired back getting up and walking to the rack browsing through his Dvds "Aww it's all in alphabetical order" I said looking over at him smiling.

"Yeah? My little cousin be doing that shit when she come over" he mumbled texting on his phone.

"Yeah whatever, don't lie you know u did it."

"If you think so, Sure" I picked up a DVD off the rack and looked down at it,

"Oooh Waist Deep I like this"

"Aiight," he said standing up and taking the DVD from my hand putting it into the DVD player. I walked back over to the couch and Nhazir grabbed the remote and turned the DVD on walking over to the light turning it off and closing his door. I looked over at him and frowned,

"What?" he said walking back over to me "I know you don't wanna watch it in no bright ass room"

"Yeah, Yeah Whatever." I said sitting down on the couch. Nhazir sat down next to me and laid his head on me pushing me into the armrest causing my phone to stick in my side.

"Ow, wait wait get up! my phone sticking in me" I moaned pushing him off me slightly.

"Oh my bad" he mumbled while I took my phone out of my pocket and sat it on the floor leaning back again. Nhazir once again laid on me starting the movie. My heart as usual starts racing when he looks up at me staring.

"What?" I asked looking down at him. He got up and pulled my legs onto the couch and sat back down in between my legs and laid his head on my stomach.

"Much better" he mumbled looking over at the TV

"Well I sure hate it" I said looking down at him he looks up at me and smirked

"I love it, now shh watch the movie"

"You shh" I mumbled back.

"Hey Shh" he yelled causing me to smile extra hard, I looked back over at the TV as the movie plays, I got more comfortable and my heart finally stopped racing and as soon as it does Nhazir started messing with my leg that's hanging off the couch. I looked down at his hand and he started rubbing up and down my leg. His mom once again yells out his name and he stops rubbing my leg and gets up.