Chapter Nine !

Lamar POV :

The walk home from school was tiring; the sun was beating down on my head . As soon as I got home I ran straight up into my room and hoped into a cool shower. I swear to god I was not getting use to this heat anytime soon. Once I was finished out the shower and pulled out a pair of grey shorts and a white YSL beater. I sat back on my bed pulling out the Algebra homework from school, attempting to complete it. By the time I'd finished it's going up to 4 and I was starving I walked down the stairs to find something to eat and to my surprise the fridge was practically empty again.

"The fuck, I could swear there was food in the house yesterday" I mumbled to myself whilst lacing my J's onto my feet that sat by front door and then leaving out to go find myself something to eat. After about 10 minutes of walking around I stopped at a McDonalds and order a 10 piece nugget meal with a sweet tea. Once I received my meal, I began my journey back home when I heard my phone ringing in my back pocket.

Holding my Mc'D bag under my arm I pulled it out to see Mia calling. I squealed a little and tapped the answer button, I hadn't spoke to my best friend since I moved out here almost a week ago and I missed her so much.

"Hello?" I said whilst holding the phone in the crook of my neck and sipping my tea.

"What's Up BITCH!" she screamed into the phone all loud as fuck as usual.

"Hey shorty was good" I replied giggling a little.

"Nun chillin but Aye why your bitchass aint call me back yesterday hoe! I should fuck you up for that shit." She complained

"Bitch shut up, you were in school."

"BITCH IM SUSPENDED! Fuck you mean!" she laughed into the phone.

"Oh yeahh I forgot boo, sorry!" I replied giggling quietly.

"Yeah I bet you did, anyway where you at I hear cars and shit."

"Oh I'm walking back home from McDonalds."

"With who?"

"Nobody."

"Boy, are you crazy? You walking around the hood by yourself already?!" she yelled all dramatic and shit.

"Mia, this is sooooo not the hood." I reply looking up at the palm trees above me

"You are sooooo white. She says in a mimicking tone.

"What?"

"Like oh my God, this is soooo like not the hood. Like, this is like, oh my God, like wow; this is like Fresh Prince you know, like, oh my God!" She mocks talking in a Valley Girl like accent. I started cracking up I swear this girl was a trip!

"I do NOT sound like that you little bitch!"

She laughed "Yes you do."

"Anyways hoe! What are you doing?"

" Ahh, I'm supposed to be cleaning my room, but im sitting on my black ass watching some TV" she replied nonchalantly

"You never do what your mama asks you to do"

"I know, I don't know why she tripping though, she know I clean my room twice a week, it aint even dirty it's just clothes." She tried to justify.

"You a trip" I laughed while walking up to my porch and pulling out my keys opening the front door and walking into the kitchen

"YO, T this food smells so good right now" I mumbled setting the food on the kitchen counter and began digging in the bag pulling out my fries

"Yo, please don't talk about food right now! I'm starving like a 3 fat bitches on diet"