Chapter Twenty-Two !

Nhazir POV :

It was either now or never, I knew it was time for me to tell Lamar what Cass wanted me to do but I didn't wanna upset him. So far the day had been perfect. He had gotten his haircut so he was happy, we quickly stopped at the mall because Lamar wanted to buy fuck knows what to be honest and we had just finished eating in the food court and was now back on our way to Inglewood. It was going up to 4pm so I knew I had enough time. But I just didn't wanna ruin anything. Once we made it back to Inglewood I would tell him what's up, until then I wasn't gonna say anything.

****

"Babe what's wrong?" Lamar asked as he turned down the radio and turned in his seat to face me

"Nah, nothing why?" I replied back licking my lips quickly and trying to focus on everything except him.

"Well, first of all you're acting all nervous. And secondly you aint talking, and I don't wanna sound rude but you rarely shut the fuck up babe, so I know there's gotta be something bothering you. So talk to me" I looked over at him and he had a small inviting smile on his face. He looked so good right now especially with his haircut .

"Ite, I got something to tell you..." I said trailing off. "but it's not good baby" I quickly glanced at his face and his eyebrow raised and his nose flared a little like it always does when he was either upset or angry.

"What is it Yo?" he mumbled looking at me hard; I quickly turned my head and focused back on the road.

"Well...." He pressed. I bite my lip and parked up on the side of the road then looked at him.

"Erm Cass, Cass he wants me to get your dads car." His eyes got big and he opened up his mouth to speak but I quickly cut in, "...and I can't say no, cause then he'll think I'm up to something and I aint tryna get on the wrong side of him cos he runs a lot of the streets."

"What do you mean he wants you to get my dad's car?!" he gritted out glaring at me, I sighed and looked at him, "You know what I mean Lamar "

"So what's so fucking spectacular about my fucking dads car that you can't fucking pick up some next motherfuckers fucking car?!" he yelled, I could tell he was heated now because he was talking hella fast and kept swearing at me.

"I don't know Lamar; he just gave me the address of the car and told me to get it. I couldn't believe it." I explained lying through my teeth

"Well why can't you get another car that looks like my dad's?"

"He knows the licence plate and plus you aint gonna find another car like your dad's it's a 2014 make. I doubt there are more than one in America right now let alone another one in L.A" I explained

"So what, I'm supposed to allow you to take my dad's car and NOT say anything? I don't give a fuck as much as me and my dad may not always see eye to eye at the end of the day he's still my dad. And aint no motherfucking way on THIS motherfucking planet I'm gonna sit back and watch you take my dad's car hell no!"

"Look believe me baby, I don't wanna do it but if I don't I'll lose my fucking job"

"YOU NEED TO!" he yelled folding his arms and looking out the window. "This is fucking crazy yo; I'm tired of this nigga already. I can't believe this like why can't you just tell him that it's your boyfriends dad's car? What's the problem?" he asked. I sighed heavily and looked over at him

"It doesn't work that easily Lamar, If he told me to get my mom's car I would have to do it, I would just make sure she pays her insurance first"

She turned around and looked at me like I'm crazy "Oh hell no, you need to get your fucking mind straight yo. Look Nhazir I like you a lot and you know this but I LOVE my dad and I don't care what you say or what Cass will do I'm NOT allowing you to take my dad's car and then act like I don't know who did. I'll sleep every night in that motherfucker if I have to"