Chapter Thirty !

Nhazir POV

"Can you please come and get me?" Lamar said into the phone it sounded as if he'd been crying or something.

"Yeah, why what's wrong?" I asked as I rolled off my bed snatching my keys from the side and heading upstairs.

"I'm not staying here with this man Nhazir . Can u just come please?" he replied sniffing.

"Aight I'm on my way now, Imma call you when I get there" I mumbled into the phone both of us hanging up. I checked the time and it was 9pm and Jazmine still hadn't come for lil man yet. She hadn't been answering any of our calls all day either and I could tell Deshaun was getting tired. When I saw her I was gonna blast her.

"Aye lil man, imma be back Ite" I said poking my head into the sitting room. Where Shaun laid on the couch half sleep watching cartoons He looked up at me and nodded his head before plopping it back on the pillow. 

I quickly headed out the door and into my car speeding down the road towards Lamar's  house getting there in less than 10 minutes. When I got there I parked up behind a Black Mercedes Benz that was parked in the driveway behind his dads and pulled out my phone to dial L and tell him to come outside.

Lamar POV

I sat on my bed with a small overnight bag packed. I definitely wasn't about to stay in the house with this dickhead of a man still talking shit. All he does is blow shit up and exaggerate everything and id had enough. When my phone rang with Nhazir telling me to come outside I quickly hopped up off my bed grabbing my bag and made my way downstairs only to be greeted with my dad once again.

"Where do you think you're going Lamar?"

"Don't worry about where I'm going." I mumbled leaning forward to open the door only for him to pull me back.

"You aint going anywhere! You better march your ass back up the stairs! I aint playing." he yelled in my face which caused me to flip. Ever since I was a little boy I hated when people yelled at me. Don't yell at me either talk to me or shut the fuck up.

"Take your fucking hands off of me!" I gritted out swatting it away "I don't know why you seem to think you can tell me what to do all of a sudden when YOU aint been here for WEEKS! So don't come around here thinking you all high a mighty cos you aint. Matter fact you aint shit! Never was never will be stop showing out because this bitch is here" I said pointing towards Annette who was standing in the threshold of the door with a worried look on her face. 

"You watch how you talk to me I am your Father!" he screamed

"No. Correction you're my dad. It takes a whole lot for somebody to wear the title of a father, only a quick nut for someone to be a dad." and with that I turned around and left out leaving him hurt and upset. Just how I've been feeling. When I make it to Nhazir' car he's leaning on the window zoned out. I tap on the window for him to open up and I get in slamming the door. He looks over at me and chuckles. "You still mad?" he asks and I smile a little and roll my eyes. "No, but thanks for picking me up."

"You good. I'm sorry for cussing at you earlier Alright. It's just I don't like see my girl fight. That shit aint cool."

"No I understand and I want to apologize for how I was just acting earlier. That's one thing you don't know about me, whenever I actually get into a fight, I get pissed at everything after it.... I'm just so pissed that she scratched my fucking face!" I explain looking in the mirror at the gash id covered up with a band aid on my cheek, I don't even know when he did it. Must have been when he was swinging his wild ass arms about. Nhazir turns my face to look at my cheek the focuses back a head.