Chapter Eleven ( Part 2 ) !

Nhazir in the MM!

Lamar POV :

Once the tension had broken in the car me and Nhazir were back to our normal selves, cracking jokes on each other and all that jazz, I actually loved being around him, it was like he was that breath of fresh air in my life that I needed. Something in me told me that me and him would definitely become something in the near future and that moving to California maybe wasn't going to be such a bad thing after all. When I was with Nhazir it felt like me and him were the only two people in the world. He made me laugh and smile so bad that it was embarrassing. Sometimes I'd catch myself in the mirror and think how badly I needed to get a grip of myself! If my best friend Mia was here I just knew she would have A LOT to say. I smiled so hard whenever I was around him that my jaw would hurt! And what was crazier was when I thought about how easy it was for him to break down my wall and so quickly too. I wasn't exactly the easiest person to get to know, I constantly was conscious of people trying to fuck me over because I'd been through so much already. I didn't let people in, but with Nhazir it was different .

When we pulled up at Universal City walk about 30 minutes later there was a huge queue waiting to get in the entrance. "Man I don't know why people just don't go home" Nhazir mumbled as he grabbed my hand and then pulled me over to the line.

"Ok so you have to school me for a minute but ... what is this place?" I asked looking around in astonishment, it looked something out of a movie. There were flashing lights, and attractions everywhere. It looked like and big ass outdoor arcade or something

"Wait. You don't know what city walk is?" Nhazir said in surprise

"Noo..." I shrugged "We don't have this in New York"

"Oh well, you'll see when we get in. Come on" he said pulling me out the line and walking straight through the entrance as if he owned the place "I don't know why them motherfukers where waiting in line for" he muttered. I laughed a little and continued to look around, "But yeah this City walk, it's like a big ass park to us or some shit like that" he shrugged. I laughed again

"Ohh ok" I said quickly looking down at our hands that were still intertwined

"Yeah, but you wanna get something to eat? Drink? Something iono?" He asked looking over at me and smiling.

"I don't mind it's up to you"

"Aight well there's another arcade around here somewhere if you wanna spend the rest of this change that keeps pulling my pants down, but a nigga need to eat first, I'm hungry as hell"

"Aight let's go get something to eat then, cause I can't wait to see you feed all your ego's Nhazir,Devin, &Nhaz" I giggled teasing him. Nhazir smiled extra wide causing his dimples in his cheeks deepen

"Ha Ha.. You real funny Brooklyn"

"Man, how many nicknames you gonna give me before you actually call me Lamar?"

"Imma call you whatever the fuck I feel like...Shorty."

"Aight Freckles lets go then" I laughed pulling him over to the food court.

We waited in line for about 5 minutes until were finally served by a short light skinned boy with a black afro. As he took our order, I noticed that the whole time he couldn't stop staring at Nhazir flirting and shit, I mean damn I knew he wasn't man or anything but he didn't know that and I weren't even the jealous type but he was starting to piss me off "You want something?" Nhazir asked putting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

"Just a pink lemonade" I said whilst I continued to mug the boy, he finally looked over at me and rolled his eyes before he went over to get our order