Chapter Twenty-Three !

Lamar Pov :

..."Stay behind me ite." Nhazir said as we both slowly put our hands up in the air. One of the officers walked over to Nhazir and pulled him away, I looked at him and he took Nhazir and began talking to him over to the side, Nhazir just stared at the police officer, never changing the blank expression on his face or the shape of his lips. Another Fat black police officer walks up to me and turns me around forcefully and puts my hands behind my back.

"What the fuck? Why the fuck you arresting me?" I yelled heated this dickhead had my hands behind my back and put the cuffs on m hands tight like I actually done some shit

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You hav-" he was cut off by the sound of gunshots ringing in the air and I screamed and ducked and the police officer grabbed me by my arms and ran me over to the patrol car and puts me in the back. He tried to pull out of the parking lot but the ambulance is blocking the entrance. He turned around with a smug as look on his face and licks his crusty ass lips before talking.

"Would you like to tell me what's going on here ?" I looked out of the window and ignored him as if he said nothing.

"Excuse me, I know you hear me talking to you" he repeated one more time but I kept silent stared out of the window at the police officers going in and out of the shop. I looked over at Nhazir who was still standing there not talking with the other officer.

"Do you know that light skinned guy over there?" he asked pointing over at Nhazir but once again I kept silent and continued staring out of the window.

"Well whether you talk or not he's still going to prison so it's up to you" After hearing the word prison my heart drops and tears began to build up in my eyes. All that's going through my head is that I'm gonna lose him for god knows how long and there's absolutely nothing I could do about it. And I aint even had the chance to confess to him how I REALLY felt about him, When I saw them handcuff Nhazir and drag him to another patrol car the tears fell out my eye's rapidly and I leaned my head on my knees and just silently cried. That was it, he was gone...

"GOT DAMMIT IF YOU DON'T TALK!" I SWEAR YOU'LL BE SOMEBODY'S LITTLE BITCH!" the big black fuck shouts at me, I jumped from the sound of his voice ripping into my ears and closed my eyes and trying to tune him out as the tear fell down my cheeks tickling my chin,

"...Look, If you tell me something about this operation or just a few names, you'll be home in your room within the next 30 minutes" he said trying to butter me up but I didn't budge I just let the tears fall. If it's one thing I learnt from growing up in the hood back home it's that you don't snitch. No matter what or how bad a situation, you don't snitch and you don't talk to undies. I'd lived by that rule for the 17 years id been living and there was no way on this earth I was about to talk to this bitch ass cop. Let alone snitch on my baby no way.

"Ok then, you don't wanna talk? Good, I got something for yo ass..." he said in his thick country accent causing me to shiver, I bite my lip kept my eyes shut I heard his door open and shut and then I heard the sound of the back door opening I flinched slightly when he tried to pull my arm I snatched away.

"Get the fuck out" he yelled I opened my eyes looked at him and mugged him before sliding out the car, still not saying a word, once Iid gotten out of the car he held my arm and marched me over to the back of the ambulance door then snatched it open. All that was running through my mind was the he was gonna rape me in the back of the ambulance and there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't scream because nobody would come and I couldn't fight because he was a big ass 6'3 220lb guy compared to me there was no way I could even try and fight him. He was about to take my Virginity in this van and aint shit I can do.