Chapter Twelve !

Lamar POV :

It had been a week since me and Nhazir' was at City walk and we'd been on a week break from school since that day, something about the boiler in school breaking or some shit like that, so we hadn't yet seen each other actually IN school but so far so good, we had spent most of the week with each other and if we weren't together we was on the phone to each other it was more the clear that we were both catching some sort of feelings for each other even though we hadn't admitted to it yet. It was Saturday and it was around 4 in the afternoon and I was over at Nhazir' house just chilling in his room talking about random shit.

"So you mean to tell me you think Rihanna is sexier than Meagan Good Nhazir?" I asked looking up at him from his bed.

"I aint saying she sexier, I'm saying if I had to smash one right now I would pick Rihanna over Meagan."

We had been having this discussion for about an hour now, he was steady tryna tell me that no female in the industry was hotter than Rihanna.

"Well psshh whatever, I'm sexier than both" I said jokingly whilst tapping my butt.

"Yeah you damn right"Nhazir said pulling me on top of him so that I was straddling his lap I giggled a little and leaned down quickly pecking his cheek and then rolled back off of him so that we was now laying side by side. I pulled out my phone after feeling a vibration on the side of me it was a message from Mia.

"So what you wanna do? Stay in or go out later?" Nhazir asked turning on his side to look at me

"Erm I dunno" I replied not really paying attention to what Nhazir was saying. I was too busy giggling at what Mia was saying on my phone.

"I mean Jay and dem hit me up earlier they tryna do something later on..."

"Mhmm sounds kl" I mumbled keeping my focus on my phone. Nhazir looked over at me when he realized I wasn't paying attention to him and dragged my phone out my hand putting it behind him.

"Gimmie my phone Nhazir" I said whilst leaning over him tryna reach for it.

"No man, u not even paying attention to what I'm saying, just typing over there on your screen, giggling and shit." He replied back pushing me back a little

"I am paying attention!" I tried to yell convincingly but he cut his eye at me and asked what did he say

"Shit iono summin about Jay and dem. I was paying attention though" I said chuckling a little Nhazir smacked his teeth and turned his head facing the TV. About 5 minutes later he speaks again

"Who's Ace?" he asked. I looked over at him and saw he's scrolling through my phone numbers

"Ermmm Gimmie my phone!" I yelled leaning over him tryna reach it but he blocks me with his arm

"Who's Brandon?"

I laughed while still tryna reach my phone, "Gimme the phone stupid they just my nigga's yo"

"Ite then well lets see" he said turning his back to me and calling out names

"You got a friend name Cassidy for real?" he asked looking back at me, I laughed at the way he says it.

"Yea he straight hood son" he rolled his eyes and turned his head back.

"Is Cameron a girl or boy?"

"Girl"

"Who's Dexter? Sounds like a nerd" he said laughing

"Yeah a nerd who will kill yo ass. I don't talk to him no more though"