Chapter Twenty-Eigth !

Nhazir in the MM.

LAMAR POV:

"So why were you fighting him anyway?" I asked Nhazir as we layed in my bed the next day. School had called yesterday to let us know we had been suspended me, Naomi, Jay and Isaiah got a day, Nhazir got the same for starting it but had to do detention & school service in  school for an extra month for breaking the door which some bitch ass person went and snitched about. Nhazir came over to my house about an hour ago because he said his mom was going off about his suspensions and he needed to get out.

"Man that nigga is always talking mad shit, so I had to shut him up." he replied all nonchalant like whilst changing the channel on the TV to some girl hotline shit and then smiling at me. I grab the remote out his hand and switch the channel to MTV then put the remote down.

"Yeah but what did he say yesterday to make you zone out like that? I mean babe you was worse than the fucking hulk Yo"

Nhazir chuckled a little before licking his lips quickly " man he just said some shit about you and it set me off"

"Well what he say?" I questioned, I wanted to know seeing as Naomi wanted to keep it a secret.

"He was just talking mad smack about you on Saturday. Saying you was a hoe and shit and how he can take you from me and shit, and I wasn't really caring about that part because I know that nigga couldn't do that. But then he started calling you out your name and I don't fuck with that type of shit. I'll be damned if I let anybody call any of my friends a damn bitch and I will truly fuck up a nigga for calling my boy a bitch. Then he wanted to start making up shit about you that I know aint true.

"Like what?"

"How you wanted to fuck him and his boy but he turned you down and Talking about he overheard you talking to some girls about how you only trying to get with me because I'm on the hoop squad and I got a 2011 Rover and bullshit just some Gold-digger type shit, then he started talking about how him and Dre was gone run trains on you and all this bullshit and basically pushing my buttons just trying to make me mad. I mean, all the shit was petty but I got a temper and it's short as hell and he was fucking with me when I was already pissed off and ready beat a nigga's ass. Then he started talking about I was slacking in practice and shit for some hoe that was gone fuck me and get me sprung and then move like my old girl did and I really didn't appreciate that shit and that's when I got him right in the mouth." He explained

"Well thank you for taking up for me, but I don't want you fighting no more! You too sexy to fight" I said with a little smile He smiled at me "Yeah I am, I saw you hop in it too, I was like, I know this little boy is not fighting " I laughed and he licked his lips and looked up at me "So you my Bonnie right?"

"Well, I was fighting , I would think so" he nods and mumbled

"good that's all I need to know"

Me and Nhazir stayed in my room all day just chilling and shit Until around 7pm when my dad comes home from work and calls me downstairs, I got up and pulled Nhazir downstairs with me so that my dad knows he's here and what not, When we got downstairs my dad was in the Kitchen with that Annette woman again. I looked at her then looked at Nhazir and he had a confused look on his face, the same look I had when I first met her.

"Oh was up Nhazir I didn't know you was here." My dad said opening the cupboard and pulling out 2 wine glasses,

"Ah, yeah Lamar asked me to come over" Nhaz replied sitting down at the breakfast bar in front of Annette,

"Oh that's was up, Anyway Lamar have you eaten because me and Annette where about to order in if you're hungry" my dad says setting the glass in front of Annette and pouring wine into it.