Everyone laughed. They knew Prince Ire wasn't the kind of guy who talked much in public, but whenever his friends were there, they realized his talks can even be funny. The two guys met themselves on the way and shook hands. "Hey, they think it's funny but you know she's still a small girl right." Folu whispered while greeting his friend.

"Calm down." Prince Ire said. "You know she's in good hands. Come, let me introduce you to Ara. What about Toby?"

Folu pointed his index finger to the house. "With his girl, cooking. He bragged to cook us something."

Prince Ire shook his head with a look of...do you know what you are doing guy? "I pity your kitchen."

"You really think I will just allow him. The guy just finished swearing with his life. If he doesn't clean up my kitchen after the whole mess, I'm using his head for rituals."

Both Folu and Prince Ire laughed as they walked toward Ara and Michelle who stood together talking with smiles on their faces but with a bit of jealousy sprouting from Michelle's face.

"So Erioluwa isn't back yet?"

Ara looked a bit confused. "Who is Erioluwa?"

"The third princess. We are friends. She told me she would be back this week so I thought she's around already."

"Oh, no! She's not back yet," Ara said.

Folu and Prince Ire got to Ara and Michelle, who instantly excused herself. "Good Afternoon miss." Folu smiled. His eyes smiling as well. He was just as strong as Prince Ire. But he had a thin lips, small nose and a sexy smile that made Ara smiled immediately those set of white teeth flashed at her. The beauty the smile gave him was undeniable. "Just call me Folu." Those words made Ara smiled even more. His charisma was out of this world. "It's my pleasure meeting you."

Ara cast a quick look at Prince Ire. You didn't tell me your friends are this yummy before I start admiring you.

"Hmm..." Folu cleared his voice. "We have just like two hours to hit the bar near by. You should just. . ."

"Bad man! The coolest!" A loud voice shouted from afar. His appearance made Ara laughed a little. His apron was covered with flour but he was still looking dead gorgeous. He was different from Prince Ire and Folu. Tall, and not too dark. His long legs took him to them so fast. He leaned his thin, tall body close to Ara. "I finally met you. Aramade if I'm correct."

Ara nodded with a smile. "It's my pleasure meeting you."

"Same here. I'm Toby. A medical practitioner. You?"

"An aspiring French translator."

Toby laughed. "I'm afraid you need to meet someone into foreign languages and at the same time into fine girls. I fear for my friend and my friend. You really need to understand that last statement."

That made Ara laughed. Her little smile turned into a quiet laughter. "I guess I've met him."

"And you aren't drown into his pool of love yet. His poems are spellbound, originated from the pit of  his long larynx. Where is your alimentary canal passing those words? Like..." Then he chuckled slowly.

This time, Folu, Ara and Toby laughed except from Prince Ire who told Toby that was enough. He knew how Toby was and didn't want Ara feeling uncomfortable with the way Toby was towering over her. The guys laughed, making jest of him. Ara realized she wasn't with her purse. She leaned a little and whispered into Prince Ire's left ear. "Please your car key. I left my purse inside. I need my phone."

Prince Ire slipped his hand inside his left pocket and brought out his car key. Ara left leaving the guys to gossip. Just like girls, Ara knew she would be their number one discussion. They weren't as intimidating as she thought. They were cool, nice and seemed approachable. She thought Folu seemed nice and protective, while Toby seemed bossy and cocky. Just like Prince Ire. They actually selected themselves well, Ara thought. They were all bunch of fine boys raised with money because they weren't looking like a packaged jollof rice cooked from the slum. 

Reaching for her purse, Ara brought out half of her body she slided into the car and closed the door back. Turning around to take her leave, the cute smile caught her attention all of a sudden. "Mr Ayo."

Ayoola smiled even more. "It's impossible for me not to spot you darling. What are you doing here?"

"Playing the girlfriend's duty," Ara replied with a little smile, feeling a little bit shy.

Ayoola chuckled, checking Ara out in her short fitted black gown white tiny hand. "Hmm..." He faked a cough. "Before it starting to become real, can I shoot my shot?"

Ara laughed. She knew Ayoola just have his ways of saying a lot of things. It was impossible for him not to be admired by ladies. She nodded. "Permission to go ahead."

"Yes ma." Ayoola threw her a wink. "Breakfast, lunch or dinner with me?"

"Lunch will do." Ara smiled to let him know she had interest in it. "And that's to appreciate you for your help the other day."

Ayoola smiled. "I'm sorry, but I won't say no. And you better be careful cause I might just have to kidnap you this time around so I can get dinner with you the following day."

Both of them laughed at the same time. "Let's go in together. I'm done here," Ara said, having Ayoola walked next to her.

Next to Prince Ire was Toby. Folu had left the two friends together to change and get himself ready. Toby smiled at Prince Ire. "She agreed to act as your girlfriend. It's very obvious she likes you too. Why can't you just ask her out." Toby said, sipping the mango juice in his hand. He moved to the material making him feel uncomfortable, removing the apron stained with flour on his body. He threw it on the ground. "Guy, stop this boss and worker thing and get close to this babe. I'm wondering how she's not falling for Ayo yet." Then he laughed. "I will remind you this day if you come crying to me."

Prince Ire looked up and shot Toby a look of...are you okay?

That made Toby laughed again. "Just helping out. You deserve her. Start with lunch. Take her out and get to know her. Just forget what could be an hindrance for you two not staying together. A try won't be bad." He threw another sexy smile at Prince Ire. "I have a babe to attend to." Then he looked up with another teasing smile. "He's making her smile too much. Just look at that." Then he got up and greeted Ayoola from afar. "Buddy, that babe is forbidden! I will castrate you if you pass the boundary." Then he yelled again. "Everyone should come in to taste what I cooked. If it's cold, I won't answer any query." Toby said walking towards the back door.

Both Ayoola and Ara got to where Prince Ire was. "Hey," Ayoola greeted but Prince Ire snobbed him. His head facing down, angry just by seeing how Ara was all smiling with him. He got up, snatched Ara's hand and dragged her to a corner pushing her close to him with their bodies touching each other. "Do you like him?" His eyes was on her. "Tell me, do you really like him?" His eyes swayed her lips. They were trembling, and he wanted to make them hot with his lips. "Just tell me if he makes you feel this way." His lips touched her neck. "Tell me if he's capable to have you..." He paused, then grabbed her even more. His lips closed to her lips. "Tell me if he makes you lose your breath and breathe as if your heart is about to leave your body. Tell me."

"No." Ara breathed, her voice shaking. "No," she repeated again. "There is nothing..."

He snatched the rest of the words from her mouth, placing his eager mouth on hers. It was heaven. She became weak and lost in her head. Her hands reaching for his neck. Her mouth returning the favour, submitting all to him. It was a case of... I surrender all. Just take me.

"Hmm..." A voice interrupted. "I hate to do this," Toby said, "I'm the first person in the world that wants this to continue but you've got to come in. Everyone is asking of you. Wrap up and come in."