" oh"I had physics with sanji and usopp. Usually, we goof around until we get kicked out of class.

" Y/n, you look so pretty today~" Sanji said.

" Thanks. By the way, did any of you do the homework that is due to today?" Usopp looked confused.

" What homework?" Great.

" well, let me do it right now." Then I did it fast. I knew that all the answers were wrong, but at least it's better than not doing anything. When am I gonna change the habit of not doing the homework right before class? Usopp then started coping from me.

" Usopp, y'know, I don't even know the answers, so I'm just answering the questions randomly."

" It doesn't matter. At least, you're writing something. I dunno what to write." Usopp said while copying.

" alright, good luck!" Sanji then copied from me too. Ace just laughed.

"anyways, i'll leave now. See ya" with that, Ace left.

We went to the class, handed our homeworks to the teacher and sat down at the end of the classroom. Usopp sat next to me, and sanji sat beside a random girl and started flirting with her. Then, the teacher asked in front of the whole class

" y/n, Are you sure that what you learnt from Newton is to not overthink daily and normal situations?"

"yup, at least, I wouldn't cause a headache to the next generations by studying about some random stuff" I answered. The teacher then looked at usopp and sanji

" and sanji and usopp, why are are your answers just like y/n?" Usopp scratched his neck

" because we thought in the same way?" He sounded like questioning more than answering her

" you know that I wasn't born yesterday, but I really wish the three of you luck on the final exams." The teacher said.

" Sir, can I go to the restroom?"

" It's may, but ok go" I rolled my eyes and left. Why are teachers so annoying?? Anyways, I just wanted to stay outside this boring class for some time.

Time skip to the lunch

I was looking for tashigi. While I was looking for her, I felt someone tap my shoulder.

" hi" I looked around and saw Robin. To be honest, it has been a long time since the last time i talked to her.

" oh hey, how are you"

" Good. Why do look like you're looking for someone?" Robin asked me.

" I'm looking for Tashigi." She then put her index and thumb fingers under her chin as if she was remembering something.

" oh, I think I saw her near the cafeteria."

" Alright. Let's go!" Then both of us went to the cafeteria

There, we saw tashigi standing in the end of the line alone, so we went to talk to her.

" TASHIGI!!!!" I called for her in a cheery tone. Then she looked behind.

" oh hi y/n" she said calmly.

" and robin too" she added.

" Hi" Me and Robin replied. We then talked for a while till we bought our lunch and went to sit at the table. There was a fight for food as usual.

" So, Tashigi'll sit with us today." I said.

" Hi" everyone said. Sanji's eyes turned into hearts.