Four

(This photo was the closest I could find. Sorry.)

It's been a full week without seeing Harry. I'm at Liza's house and I just told her everything from what I could remember from that night to when I woke up and talked to Harry.

She had gushed over me coming to terms with being gay but I haven't.

I'm not gay.

"Louis, you let a guy finger you and touch your dick. You even came, just accept it." Liza said seriously.

"I don't want to. I know I'm attracted to guys but I can't be. God- "

"Louis, seriously, stop using God as a crutch. In the Bible it says God loves all his children just the way they are and that he made us all in his image. Believe it or not, God loves you, all of you." Liza spoke.

I rolled my eyes.

"I will go to hell." I hissed.

"God won't send you to hell for being in love with the same gender." Liza took a deep breath and stood up from the bed. She turned her back to me and I know I strung a cord. I could see her shoulders moving as she took deep breaths.

I basically just told her she's going to hell for being with Maya.

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. My forehead resting against her shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Liz. I didn't mean it like that." I whispered.

"I know Lou." She said, turning in my arms to hug me back, her arms going around my neck. My arms dropping to her waist.

"I'm still sorry. I'll-I'll try okay?" I mumbled. I can't see myself with a female. Ever.

"That's good Louis. But I'm going to have to kick you out now." She says, pulling away.

"We were having a moment." She shrugs.

"We've had plenty. Now the moment has passed. Maya is coming over and she promised to give me the best orgasm using only her tongue and a single finger."

I frowned. "Too much information. " I mumble. She smiles sweetly and points to the door. I roll my eyes. I grab my backpack and leave.

Her house is very close, walking distance. My house comes into view after a few minutes of walking.

A black Range Rover with tinted windows stops by the crib in front of me. The man himself gets out and smiles at me. I try not to gush at his dimples.

"It has been a week darling, have you come to terms with being gay?" He's smirking. It's warm today so he's dressed in a short sleeve white shirt, black ripped skinny jeans and black boots that have a small heel.

"Leave me alone Harry." I feel drained and I just want to go home and binge on slim jims.

"Excuse me?" His voice holds a warning, as if I said the wrong thing. He comes closer, I can very faintly feel his breath on my face.

"Harry, " I breath. "Please, not today." He must of heard the distress in my voice because his face softened.

"Come with me, somewhere."

"Harry," I try.

"I won't try anything. You're upset and I want to take your mind off of whatever upsetting you." He sounds so genuine that I simply sigh and nod, walking to his range rover.

---—-----—-----—----

He has been driving for nearly an hour and now I'm even more exhausted than I was before. I close my eyes and take a quick nap.

-----—-----—------—-
"Baby, wake up." His voice is deep and makes me shiver. I slowly open my eyes. I'm sitting on his lap, a blanket around my shoulders and his arms around my waist. His thumbs brushing against my skin.

"Where are we?" I ask, rubbing my eyes with my fist, causing stars to appear.

"Turn around, listen more closely and find out." He smiles a little.
I do as I'm told and turn around in his lap. I gasp. "It's so beautiful."

We're at a lake, there's a big tree off in the distance and the sun is setting, causing the sky to shine of blues and purples. You can hear animals running in the distance.

"It is." Harry says softly. We sit there for I don't know how long, just watching the sunset and listening to the crickets. It's dark soon and I'm still in Harry's lap, his arms still around my waist.

I feel a little better, lighter.

"Thank you for bringing me here." I whisper, my head resting on Harry's shoulder. Harry nods.

"You're welcome. Want to tell me why you were in a sour mood earlier?" I look down at the plain blue blanket. "It's okay if you don't want to tell me." He says softly. I shake my head because this is sort of his doing.

"I've never done anything with anyone before you Harry, other than kiss." I paused, I turn around in his lap to face him, straddling his lap. "I'm trying to accept being...not straight." I say.

He looks at me confused for a second before smiling. "You know, I meant to ask you. If you're a Christian why do you have so many tattoos?" He asks, effectively changing the subject.

"I had a rebel period." I whisper, I look into his green eyes and without further thought. I lean forward and press our lips together. My hands go to his hair, his soft curly brown hair.

I know I'm a good kisser, Shelly used to tell me all the time. You don't have to be straight to kiss a girl.

Harry nips at my bottom lip. "Stop thinking. Just do what feels natural." He says against my lips. So I listen.

I push him onto his back and kiss him harder. His hands squeeze my thighs before moving towards my bum. I slowly start to grind against him.

He moans in my mouth and his hips thrust upwards. I pull my mouth away from his and whimper. He kisses down my jaw.

"Don't think, Just relax." He speaks against my neck before sucking on it. I moan and place my hands on the soft grass on either side of his head.

I grind down harder on him causing him to curse in my ear. Suddenly he grabs my hips stopping me form moving. I let out another whimper.

"How far are you ready to go?" He ask. He sounds breathless.

"I-I don't know." I mumble.

"Come back to my place and find out?"

I'll think of the consequences later.

"Yea."

*********--------**********
Another very delayed update. I'm terribly sorry. This month is pretty busy for me with school work, Band and such so I'm very sorry. I hope this made up for the wait. x