DWTD - 2

"Come on, Haz. It's been a year, we can celebrate." Hayden squeezed his arm and pleaded for his brother to agree to come out with him. Hayden had been there before and he wanted to share this with his twin. He knew it was different and it might scare Harry at first but he had never felt more at peace. He knew Harry would feel the same. Harry rolled his eyes.

Harry had been in his room watching a movie on his phone when his twin barged into his room and started begging him to go out to celebrate a year without therapy. He loved his brother but just because he wasn't going to therapy doesn't mean everything was back to normal. Mom was still sad all the time, even when she smiled or laughed. Harry still has bad moments.

"I really don't feel like clubbing." Harry looked over at his brother and tried hard not to smile at the stupid face he was making.

"Pwetty pwease." Hayden pushed his bottom lip out further and Harry gave in, leaning over to flick his lip playfully.

"Fine."

Hayden grinned and kissed him wetly on his cheek, Harry groaned and pushed his brother away.

"I already have outfits ready for us, obviously." Hayden spoke, standing up and walking to Harry's closest and reaching towards the back for two hangers that each held a top, bottom, & socks. He turned and threw them on the bed. Harry stared at him in disbelief.

"I have thoughts about you going in my closet as if its our closet."

"Oh please, we're twins, we share everything. Anyway, mum is already asleep so you know she'll be out for the night but you should still make sure your window is open since it's easiest window to sneak back into." Hayden took in Harry expression and rolled his eyes. "Yes, I've snuck in through your window before. Don't act so surprised and put on your outfit. Yours is the left one."

"Where are you even sneaking-." Harry stopped himself remembering Dylan, Hayden's current situation. "Never mind, I'll get changed." Harry looked down at the outfit and shrugged. Hayden did have better taste than he did.

Harry was dressed in tight black jeans and leather heeled boots. He had on a silky black blouse that had a rose print all over it. It only had three buttons leaving his chest, and if he caught a strong wind his nipples, exposed. He knew he looked good but he felt a little uncomfortable.

Hayden was dressed similar, a dark blue silk blouse that had a deep swoop neck, dark skinny jeans and brown booties. Hayden felt damn good and knew he looked good too. He had grown his hair out and now at 16 it flowed to just a little past his shoulders.

Hayden fixed the bandana holding Harry's hair back. Harry hair wasn't as long as Hayden, stopping at his chin.

"Does it feel too tight?" Hayden asked, fitting his finger underneath it and wiggling it a little.

"It feels fine." Harry swatted his hand away and stepped towards the door. "Come on let's go, I'll drive." Hayden laughed and shook his head.

"No little brother, we're taking a cab tonight."

Harry did not like the sound of that.

*

When they stepped out of the cab, Harry looked up at the name of the club and frowned.

Delicious

"Really H? What a terrible name." Hayden threw an arm over his shoulders, walking them to the front of the line, ignoring people's protest.

"That's because you haven't been inside yet." They reached the front and Hayden nodded at the bouncer and began to walk past. He stopped them.

"You think I'm just going to let you in here." He spoke, voice deep and booming over the music coming from inside. Harry flushed with embarrassment, what the hell was Hayden thinking?