Thirteen

Thirteen

Harry had left me crying softly on his bed while he asked Zayn and Liam to leave. I didn't want them to leave though. I wanted them to stay. I wanted to stop crying.

Both seemed impossible at this point.

When Harry came back into the room, he laid down next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"How're you feeling?" He whispered, staring into my eyes.

I shrugged and looked away from his face. I wasn't sure which emotion I was experiencing.

"I feel a lot of things." I mumbled, tears still falling. I felt abandoned. I felt unloved. I felt like a disappointment, a mistake. I feel...angry. Disappointed. The list is endless really.

"How can I help?"

"Love me." I looked up at him and bit my lip. "I want to feel loved."

Harry leaned forward and kissed my forehead, breathing through his nose.

"I'll show you what it's like to feel loved." He smiled slightly, pulling back before pressing his lips to mine.

I sighed against his mouth before moving my lips with his. Harry pulled me on top of him, hands gripping my hips, mine pressed into the bed by his head.

----

Harry pulled out slowly and laid next to me. He ignored the mess on my chest and pulled me into him. "I love you. I love you so much Lou." He whispered.

I leaned up a little to kiss his chin. "I love you too."

----

Harry and I took a quick shower before he went into his office and I checked my phone.

I had 15 texts from Liza and 2 from Felicity.

Liza

Boo? I need the answers 4 math

Look @ me n bae (photo is at the top)

Why didn't u cum 2 skool?

Lewis! Answer me

I thot u loved me :'(

Whts this bout ur mum kicking u out?

U kno I'm here

Her messages went on and on about how she loved me and that I also had a place with her.

Fizzyboo

Lou, I miss you. And mom does too. She's just confused, ya know? And I have something to tell you. Text me soon. Stay strong boo. Love you x

I don't think I'm straight. I don't know what I am yet, but I don't think gender matters to me and I don't know what to do. I need help Louis. Text me soon please. Love you x

I frowned slightly at felicity's text. I quickly walked to Harry's office and opened the door without knocking. I ignored the computer screen he had tried to hide.

"Can I invite my sister over?"

"Um, sure. What ever you want." Harry smiled slightly. I nodded and closed the door going back to Harry's room.

To Fizzyboo
Hey, does mum still check your phone?

After a few minutes she replied.

Fizzyboo
No y?

To Fizzyboo
Can u tlk mom into letting you stay at a friends house this weekend?

Fizzyboo
Probably...why?

I sent Felicity Harry's address and told her to come tomorrow so we could talk. She agreed and we talked for a while, ignoring the elephants in the room.

After an hour or two, Fizzy said she had to go and I began to think about who Harry was looking at.

Why was Harry looking at naked, posed photos of a blond boy?

---

It wasn't until Harry and I were getting comfortable in bed that I asked him.

"Who were you looking at when I came into your office?" I asked. Harry tensed beside me.

"He's um...his name is Niall. His dating a friend of mine, Jenna."

I turned to face Harry, barely making out his eyes and lips in the dark.

"And what is he to you?"

"Nothing."

"Then why were you looking at photos of him?"

"Just drop it, Lou."

"Harry...just tell me."

He took a deep breath.

"He's my ex fiancé."

A/n Jenna is played by jennapolissaa. I don't have much to write here except that I'll probably update once a week now.