Fifteen

Fifteen
edited
-Get ya holy water ready-

Harry sat on the edge of the bed, his palm pressed against his cock through his jeans. As I stood up infront of him, I suddenly felt nervous and insecure.

"Go on, baby. You're gorgeous." Harry breathed, pressing his hand down harder before gripping his thigh.

I closed my eyes and pretended I was back at that party where I met Harry. I thought back to when I was dancing.

I swayed my hips as I did then and began removing my shirt. I turned around, hips still moving as I loosened the string of my sweatpants. I moved my hips side to side slowly as I pushed my pants down and bent over to get them past my knees.

I stepped out of them, my hips moving faster again. I could feel as my booty jiggled in my boxers. I turn to the side and slowly pulled my boxers down a bit, revealing my bare hip before I pulled them back up and had my back towards Harry again.

I moved slowly now as I pulled my boxers down. Slowly revealing my bare bum. When I bent over, I knew my hole was on display. Once I stepped out of those, I turned back towards Harry, or what I hope was Harry as I kept my eyes close.

I suddenly felt the same anxiety as I did when he told me to strip. What if he didn't like it? What if he fell asleep?

I opened my eyes and I swear I had never seen Harry's eyes so dark or so hard in his pants.

"D-Did I do good daddy?" I asked, my hands moving to cover my half hard cock. Harry opened his mouth and let out a groan.

"Such a good boy. You did so well. Come help daddy undress." Harry spoke, his tone rushed.

I nodded and reached for his jeans. He pulled his shirt over his head while I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

"Gotta stand up daddy." Harry stood up, forcing me to get on my knees to pull his pants down and off his angles.

"Wanna try sucking daddy?"

I looked up at Harry. I wanted to make him feel good, but I don't want to mess up. Harry cupped my cheek.

"You don't have to, Lou

"You don't have to, Lou." He whispered.

I shook my head fast, my hand moving to hold Harry's base.

"Wanna try...just, help okay?" I whispered. Harry nodded, blowing me a kiss. I giggled and blushed.

"Spit on your hand then stroke me up and down okay?" I nodded and spit on my hand. I grabbed Harry's and stroked him up and down, loving the way his breath picked up.

I looked up at Harry, he stared back at me.

"N-Now lick around the head." I did as I was instructed.

I pressed my tongue against the tip before licking around it. I could taste the fruits Harry had been eating. Harry's hand moved to my hair, he held my fringe back.