Twenty

Twenty

After breakfast, Louis and Niall had ended up alone washing and drying the dishes. Harry had went to email his brother while Jenna went to shower.

Niall coughed, "You know I didn't mean to call you a slut earlier. I really-"

"It's okay." Louis cut him off and grabbed the last cup in the sink, washing it quickly then handing it to Niall. Niall put the cup down and grabbed Louis' wrist.

"I'm serious, Louis. I'm sorry." Louis shrugged and pulled his wrist free.

"I said its okay." Louis mumbled.

"Is Harry still good in bed?" Niall asked, smiling, after a beat of silence. Louis blushed and looked up at Niall in surprise.

"That's inappropriate."

Niall laughed. "I bet he's still into 'light BDSM'." Niall shook his head and put the cloth down on the counter and put the now dry cup in the cupboard. Louis didn't answer this time, instead he dried his hands and walked towards Harry's office.

Niall just shrugged and went to his room, to get in the shower with his girlfriend.

Niall stripped down as soon as he entered his room before joining his girlfriend in the shower. She was washing her hair so she hadn't noticed his presence.

Niall put his hands on her sides, causing her to jump and tense until he kissed the back of her shoulder.

"I love your body so much baby." He whispered against her wet skin. Jenna smiled but said nothing as she rinsed the conditioner from her hair. Niall waited for her to finish while rubbing his hands up and down her naked body, occasionally reaching up and squeezing her breasts.

As soon as the conditioner was washed away from her body, Niall turned her around and pressed their lips together. Jenna moaned and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

Their kiss quickly got dirty as Niall pushed his tongue into her mouth and pulled her naked body against his. Niall moaned softly as he cock hardened and rubbed against Jenna hip.

"I'm ovulating." Jenna mumbled.

Niall growled,"Perfect timing then." He pulled away and reached behind her, turning the water off. He put his hands on Jenna's thighs and she immediately jumped up, wrapping her legs arounds his waist and sucking bruises into Niall's pale skin.

Niall let out small moans as he left the bathroom and laid Jenna naked wet body down on the sheets.

"I love you." Niall spoke as his hands gripped her breast then slowly moved down her belly. He leaned down and sucked a nipple in his mouth, his eyes closing.

"I love you too." Jenna moaned as his finger pressed against her and put her fingers in his hair.

-
-(that was awkward to write)
-

Louis knocked three times on the open door to Harrys office. Harry looked up and smiled at his boyfriend, who much to his disappointment, put on a pair of pajama pants.

"You okay babe?" Harry asked patting his lap. Louis walked over and sat down, his head on Harry's shoulder.

"I don't think I like Niall very much. He's really..." Louis trailed off and sighed.

"Inappropriate." Harry finished, one hand on Louis' thigh the other scrolling through his emails. Louis nodded and let out another small sigh.

Louis POV

I didn't want to bring it up, I was tired of having the same conversation, but I couldn't get her off my mind.

"Harry?" He hummed. "When do you think I should call my mom?"

Harry hummed again and rubbed my thigh with his thumb. "It's up to you, love. Whenever you're ready." He trailed off then clicked off his web page. "Just not while Niall and Jenna are here." Harry pressed his lips against my hair and held me tightly against him.

"Okay, I'll call her when Niall and Jenna leave." I mumbled. Harry kissed my head.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

-
-
-

"Let's go out." Niall suggests as he walks into the room with Jenna trailing behind him. Louis had fallen asleep against Harry and is now currently laying on the couch in Harry's office, and Harry is back to working on his computer.

"Where do you suggest we go?" Harry asked, giving Niall his full attention. He shrugged and pulled his girlfriend against him.

"Anywhere."

"Up for a game of laser tag?" Harry smirked. Niall narrowed his eyes.

"I can finally get my rematch. You cheated last time."

Harry gasped and put a hand over his chest, mock appalled. Jenna laughed into Niall's shoulder.

"Me? Cheating? I would never." Harry spoke, acting as if he was shocked that he was accused of such a thing. Niall laughed.

"You did cheat. You grabbed me, kissed me and kept shooting me." Harry blushed and shook his head.

"All's fair in love and war." Harry spoke walking over to Louis and shaking him awake. Louis mumbled before turning over and looking up at Harry. "Wanna go laser tagging?" Louis perked up immediately.

"I love laser tag."

-
-
-

"May the best couple win." Jenna spoke, holding her hand out. Louis laughed before getting serious and shaking her hand.

"May the best couple win." He repeated. It was Louis, Harry and two other couples on the blue team and Jenna, Niall and three other couples on the red team.

Harry walked over and slapped Louis' bum causing Louis to gasp then turn and slap his arm.

"Telling her about how we're going to win this game?" Harry questioned.

-
-
-

Louis hid under a bridge with his gun in hand. He watched as Niall moved closer and closer before he ran out and shot him. Niall's red light turn silver and blinked repeatedly, making loud sounds. Louis smiled and turned to run when he was suddenly tackled to the ground. He cringed as the jacket was shifted uncomfortablely and his wrist was twisted in a painful angle. He was pushed onto his back and came face to face with Niall.

"Nia-" Louis started but Niall cut him off.

"Harry Styles is not who you think he is and his family is.." Niall trailed off, his eyes gazing over before he shook his head. "Leave while you still can." Niall looked Louis in the eye, both of their breaths coming out harshly.

The lights turned back on and a buzzer went off.

Game over.

-
-
-

A/n Sorry this chapter is like all over the place. I'm now volunteering so I'm going to be busy meaning updates will be lacking, I apologize in advance for that. Also this chapter took turns I didn't expect like the mini smut with Niall and the ending lol.

Thoughts on this chapter?