Twelve

I laughed as Liam and Zayn argued about which superhero was better, Iron Man or the Hulk.

Since I had joined them, half an hour ago, I learned that Liam and Zayn are married with two kids, one on the way. They had been together for 4 years and married for a year and a half. All three of them had met in high school and "kinda just clicked" as Harry put it.

"Zayn, babe, I love you but The Hulk is so much better." Liam said, he was holding their sleeping daughter, Daisy.

Zayn rolled his eyes and rest a hand on his stomach. "Liam, honey, I love you too but The Iron Man can take him." Liam rolled his eyes and opened his mouth to say something else when Harry walked back into the living room. He had left to get some snacks.

"Both Iron Man and the Hulk are good superheroes, lets move on." Harry said with a small smile and a roll of his eyes. He put down the bowl of popcorn and bags of chips he had in his hand. Then sat next me.

Liam sighed and wrapped his free arm around Zayns shoulder while Zayn pressed play on the new Avengers movie.

------

"Are you having fun?" Harry whispered to me after a few minutes. I shrugged and looked down at Harry. As the movie started he had laid his head in my lap.

"Yea, I'm glad you wanted me to meet some of your friends." I mumbled, leaning down and kissing Harry on the nose.

He frowned then he reached up to grab the back of my neck and pulled me down to kiss me. I hummed softly as we kissed.

One hand in his hair, the other across his chest on top of his free arm. We kissed slowly, just enjoying each others lips. I felt a small smile on his lips causing me to smile until eventually we were laughing into each others mouths.

"Shush." Liam hissed.

I sat back up and looked in their direction to see both Liam and Zayn staring intensely at the screen. I shook my head and looked back at Harry to see he was staring at me.

This reminded me of my family, with my parents cuddled up, my sister laying in my lap as we watched a movie.

The thought of never being able to do that again made me sad.

"Hey," Harry nudged me with his nose against my stomach. "What's up?" He whispered. I shook my head as my eyes began to water.

"C-Can you get up please?" Harry immediately sat up and watched as I practically ran from the room.

I went into Harry's room and sat on his bed. My hands grabbed my thighs as breathing became a struggle while tears chased each other to my chin. I bit down on my bottom lip in hopes to keep my sobs in. I clenched my eyes shut and tried to control my breathing.

But as soon as I felt two hands pull me into a broad chest, arms wrapping around me, I immediately lost it.

I sobbed into his chest, my body shaking with each cry. Harry sat there, holding me.

Rubbing my back.

Whispering comforting words in my ear.

"T-they h-h-hate me." I cried into Harry's shoulder. He shushed me.

"That's impossible. No one can hate you, especially not your flesh and blood. They just need time to adjust. To them you've been straight your whole life. They expected you to be with a girl not a tattooed 23 year old man." Harry said firmly. "Louis, I love you. Liam and Zayn love you. It's impossible for someone not to love you."

He pulled away and held me in arms left. "Chin up baby, they still love they're just momentarily blinded by their faith."

I nodded as best I could before pulling Harry into me to continue crying on his chest.

"I-I love you too."

-

A/N I think I've been updating pretty okay lately. What do you want to happen in the next chapter?
More Shameless Promotion:
-IG is theirbullsht (I'm larry af and I post about babygate)
-Twitter is daydaywallen (I mainly retweet)
Also check out some of my other stories, it's mainly Zarry as that was my first ship.