Nine

Short but necessary.
-

"Lou, it's 3 in the morning, come to bed." Harry had gotten me out of subspace and told me what happened. I didn't remember anything after we had sex.

I've been sitting in Harry's living room, a blanket around my shoulders, a cup of cold tea, staring at the blank TV screen for a few hours.

I just couldn't wrap me head around it. All in the same night, I lose my virginty and my family while simultaneously coming out.

The couch cushion dipped next to me and Harry's head rested on my shoulder. His arm around my back, the other across my thighs.

"Babe, it'll all work out but we need to get you-"

"How can you sit here and lie to my face?" I whisper, my voice causing me to shiver. My eyes watering from not blinking. Harry sighs softly and kisses my neck.

"We will talk to your mother tomorrow. Just-"

"This is all my fault. Mine, yours and Lizas." I laugh bitterly. "If she hasn't told me to em-embrace this lifestyle-If you hadn't danced with me-if I hadn't gone to that stupid party." I cried, the tears ran down my cheeks and I didn't move to wipe them away.

Harry sighed.

He pulled me towards him, laying us down, so we were facing each other. It was a tight fit on the couch but it felt so good to be pressed against him. He kissed away my tears and tightened his arms around me.

"If all of that had not happened...I wouldn't have fallen in love with you."