Thirty-One

Unedited

"We've been driving for hours." Louis whined, dragging out his words. Harry chuckled, grabbing his hand and kissing the back of it.

"We're almost there, I promise." He smiled. Louis groaned.

"You said that 30 minutes ago." He spoke. Harry shrugged as he parked the car.

"We're here." Louis looked around and frowned. There was only a small house that looked vacant.

"And where is here?" He asked. Harry didn't answer. He got out of the car, opened Louis' car door and held a hand out for him. Louis grabbed his hand and got out, Harry closing the door behind.

"Listen closely." Harry whispered. Louis sighed and strained his ears to hear something, anything.

"Sounds like rushing water or waves-" Louis gasped, looking at Harry with wide eyes. "Did you take me to the beach?"

Harry nodded, kissing his forehead before pulling him along. They walked in silence for a few minutes before the beach came into few, Louis gasped.

"It's so beautiful." He whispered.

Harry looked down at Louis and smiled, "Yea, absolutely gorgeous

Harry looked down at Louis and smiled, "Yea, absolutely gorgeous." Louis looked away and blushed.

"Sap." He mumbled, "You could've just told me you're taking me babe." Harry shrugged, taking off his shoes, motioning for Louis to do the same.

"This isn't you're only surprise." Was all Harry said before he pulled Louis towards the water then began walking along the shore line.

"I love you." Harry said, looking straight ahead. Louis squeezed his hand.

"I love you more."

"Impossible." Harry suddenly stopped and turned towards Louis, grabbing his other hand. "I love you so much Louis, I would do anything for you. This past year and a half we've spent together, has been the best year of my life. I know every day I spend with you with be filled with laughter and great sex." Louie laughed. "I hope you say yes to this next question. Turn around.

Louis turned, confused before his eyes filled with tears. There stood Liza, Maya, Hayden, Ethan (Hayden's current love interest), holding up signs.

The signs had a photo of Louis and Harry together with the words Will you marry me? On each one.

"Harry-" Louis turned to face Harry, to see him on one knee, holding a ring box open. After a few seconds of silence, Harry spoke.

"Well? Will you marry me?" Louis nodded, getting on his knees to wrap his arms around Harry while he kissed him. Harry smiled against his mouth, his free hand on Louis' hip. He pulled away and grabbed hand to put the ring on.

"We're going to be married." Louis whispered as he heard his friends cheering.

---

"Oh f uck." Harry grunted, thrusting harder as he felt his orgasm approaching. Louis moaned as Harry's hand tightened in his hair, pulling him up against him. Louis back pressed against Harry chest

"Cum inside me baby." Louis moaned in Harry's ear. Harry groaned, slamming into Louis once, twice before cumming, filling him to the brim. Louis sighed, having already came three times and finally having Harry fill him up.

"Love you fiancé." Harry mumbled, rolling his hips.

"Love you more fiancé."

---
---
---
The ring:

A/n Definitely have writers block

A/n Definitely have writers block. I'm shit at writing proposals so I hope that was okay. One more chapter and then the books' done. Please check out my other larry story, Love You, Goodbye, also apologies for this really short unedited chapter.