Twenty-Nine

Unedited

3 months later

Harry! It's nice to hear from you after all these years. I could never apologize enough for what I did to you, to our family. I got help and I'm better now. I've got this business going but you've always been good with numbers and I would really like your help. Hayden is doing good but he has his own things going on and I'd really love to see you again. Hayden tells me you've got a boyfriend. I'd love to meet him as well, if you'd let me. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Desmond Styles.

Harry closed his laptop after reading the email. Yesterday he had sent an email to his father and was just getting a reply. In the last two months every thing had seemed to be going great. His relationship was back on track with Louis, he had even convinced him to move in with him. Which wasn't hard after that fight he had with his mother.

-flashback-

"Mom! You home?" Louis asked as he walked into the house, at 3 pm, after spending the night, and morning with Harry. They had a brunch date that went very well, ended in making out and grinding.

"In the kitchen!" His mum yelled back. Louis made his way towards the kitchen, his cast covered forearm bumping against his thigh.

"Mom, we need to talk about something really important." Louis spoke, leaning against the counter. His mom turned the fire down on the stove and turned to face him.

"Alright, but first where were you last night? I called Liza and she said you weren't with her. Why did you lie?" She questioned.