End

Edited
5 years later

"Mommy takes so long to get ready. Yes he does. Louis!" He shouted, "She's laughing babe, come quick!" Harry gushed as she laughed and clapping her hands.

Louis stumbled down the stairs without his shirt to look down at Olivia's smiling, happy face.

Louis picked her up from where she was laying on Harry's lap and held her on his hip, "Give mommy a laugh, a cute little giggle." Harry stood up and they both watched Olivia as she looked up at her parents and tried to push her entire fist in her mouth. She smiled when Louis pouted at her.

"I'm starting to think you'll only laugh for daddy." Louis spoke, slowly pulling the fist out of her one year-old mouth, ignoring her whine.

"She has only laughed a few times." Harry laughed, kissing Louis' head and putting his hands out for Olivia. "Now go finish getting dressed so we can go."

Louis grunted but handed his daughter over and practically ran back upstairs.

-
-
-

Harry smiled at Olivia as she turned to watched the movie, her eyes lighting up as the lights dimmed. The family of 3 had decided to go see Finding Dory. Harry looked at Louis over his daughters head and chuckled quietly as his eyes were just as bright as their daughter.

Like mommy, like daughter Harry thought, turning back to watch to movie as well.

-
-
-

"Do you think she'll start to talk soon?" Louis asked quietly, holding Harry hand while resting his head on his shoulder. Harry held their sleeping daughter in his other arm.

"I honestly don't know, Lou. I'm not that worried about it though." Harry shrugged slightly as they continued walking towards their home.

"I'm just scared you know? Imagine if she's older and mute. Kids are mean, they'll bully her." Louis mumbled, raising his head and frowning. Harry made a wounded sound.

"Stop worrying Louis. Olivia is strong and we won't allow snotty nose kids to bully her." Harry took a breath, "For all we know she's just taking her time with speaking. She's only one, she has time." Louis sighed and nodded, pulling away to unlock the door.

-

Harry walked back into his bedroom and smiled. Louis was laid on his stomach completely naked and painting his nails with clear nail polish. Harry walked in quietly and stripped down as he got close, before laying on top of his husband.

"Hope you're naked for me." He mumbled, kissing Louis' neck and grinding a little, his half hard cøck slipping between Louis' cheeks.

"Wait," Louis gasped, quickly closing the clear nail polish and tossing it on the floor. "My nails are still wet." He murmured. Harry rolled onto his side and let out a soft sigh.

"We haven't had sex in a year and two months. I've been keeping track." Harry spoke, covering himself up with the sheets, his cøck now flaccid.

Louis glanced over at Harry and shrugged, blowing on his nails a little, "I'm not going to apologize for taking care of our daughter all day while you're off doing whatever you do-"

"I'm working." Harry interrupted. Louis kept going.

"And then being too tired to have sex when you want to." Louis continued blowing on his nails before deeming them dry and sitting up. He stood and walked over to his drawers, pulling out a plain pair of blue lace panties.

Harry groaned, "If we're not having sex, the least you could do is stop teasing me." He turned over and properly covered up in the sheet deciding to just sleep naked tonight, like he has done many nights before. Louis stared at Harry's back before rolling his eyes.

"Does it really bother you that we haven't had sex in a while?" Louis asked, curling up around Harry. Harry shrugged, halfheartedly.

"It's not like a necessity but you're giving me blue balls dressing in those panties and laying out naked."

"I'm sorry." Louis spoke, kissing the back of Harry's neck and tightening his arms around him.

"It's okay."

"Do you forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive, go to sleep. You know Olivia wakes up before the sun."

"But I want to make you feel good first." Louis reached down and cupped Harry's cøck through the blanket, massaging it. Harry pulled his hand away and kissed his palm.

"Go to sleep Louis, we'll talk in the morning."

Louis sighed heavily and laid back against the bed.

-
-
-

A/n Hope you enjoyed the book, if not tell me why. Also check out my other larry books.

Love You Goodbye is completed, Awkward and Darcy Ann Tomlinson are ongoing.

:)