Fourteen

The week went by pretty quickly. Most of my time was spent in the library at school, studying. Finals were coming up and I was nervous about my English final. I heard that last year they had to write an 1000 word essay.

I hadn't spoken much to Harry after we briefly talked about Niall. Turns out Harry took it upon himself to invited Niall and Jenna over for dinner sometime next week.

"We were catching up a bit and I invited him to dinner."

"Okay, Harry." I had mumbled.

"Don't be like that Lou, nothing'll happen."

And that was the most we've spoken to each other in the last few days. Harry's been busy with whatever he does in his office. None of that mattered today though, because Felicite is coming over and we have a lot to talk about.

I had just finished up my homework when Harry walked into the bedroom and laid down, face first next to me.

I ignored him as I started to pack my stuff away, ready to eat something. After my stuff was in my bag, I moved to get up when Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Harr-" he shook his head and pulled me down to lay next to him. His face was turned away from me so I sighed and ran my fingers through his hair with his arm on my waist.

We stayed that way for a few minutes until my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I moved around and pulled it out to see Fizzy was calling me.

"Hey, are you on your way yet?" I asked as soon as I pressed answer.

"Yea, I'm on the bus now. I don't know why you couldn't get Harry to pick me up." She sighed heavily.

"He has been busy. Are you close?"

"I think so, can you get me from the bus stop?"

I nodded and looked over at Harry.

"I'll get Harry to pick you up."

On that, Harry looked at me, his eyes tired. Felicite said okay before hanging up. I bit my bottom lip as Harry looked at me.

"I guess I'm going to go get your sister?" He spoke, clearly. I nodded. He looked away and sighed a little before he rose. He kissed my forehead before he went to the living room probably for the black boots he had left there.

I sighed heavily and laid back.

"What's wrong with us?"
-
-
-
I mumbled and moved away from the hand shaking me awake.

"I did not come here to watch you sleep." A high pitched voice sound in my ear. I sat up so quick, I was light headed.

"Fizzy." I whispered and pulled her down and into my arms. I missed her so much over the last few weeks or so. She hugged me back just as tight as I held her.

"We need to talk, boo." She said as we pulled away. I nodded and sat up, pulling her down next to me.

We sat in silence. I cleared my throat when she started playing with her thumbs. It was a nervous habit of hers.

"Fiz, how about we make some popcorn and eat some snacks while we binge watch musicals yea? We can talk tomorrow or later tonight okay?" I said looking at her sadly.

She let out a small breath and smiled at me. "Thank you boo." I shrugged.

-
-
-

We were in the middle of Grease 2 when Harry laid next to me on the pile of blankets, fizzy and I put on the floor.

He curled his body around me and put his head in my lap, his lips pressing kisses to my tummy. I let out a soft breath and weaved my fingers through his hair repeatedly. I looked down at Harry for a moment before turning my attention back to the movie.

In the middle of Cool Rider, Fizzy yawned loudly.

"Think I'm going to bed now, Lou." She mumbled, rubbing her eyes and smudging her eyeliner.

I nodded. "Okay, you know where the guest room is. We will talk in the morning." I spoke, using my 'dad voice' as Felicite always called it.

She rolled her eyes and stood up. "Okay dad. Goodnight Lou. Goodnight Harry." She said, walking out of the living room.

I looked back at the TV seeing Michael trying to ride the motorcycle.

"Lou." Harry mumbled. I looked down at him, his face still against my stomach.

"Yea?" I spoke softly.

"I'm sorry."

"Wha-"

"I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you upset. I know you've been busy with school and I've been busy with work but I miss you so much and I really don't want to lose you. I know this apology is shit, just tell me what you want me to do-what I can do to make you happy. I-I just want you happy."

I stared at the side of Harry's head as he finished his rant. What was he going on about?

"Harry, look at me." I said softly. Harry turned onto his back and that's when I saw them.

The tears.

He was crying. I pouted and wiped his wet cheeks with my thumbs.

"I'm not upset with you Harry. I've been bit stressed with my finals coming up and I'm just-" I let out a breath.

"You've been weird since I mentioned Niall. If you thin-"

"It's not about him." I nibbled on my lip a bit. "It was, at first. But lately, we're just really busy and I'm sorry if I've made you feel bad or anything-"

"We're okay?" Harry asked, looking in my eyes. I nodded and kissed Harry's forehead. Harry smiled as his tears slowed then stopped.

I bit my lip and leaned down, pecking Harry's lips a few times before speaking, "Can I make it up to you?"

Harry smiled against my lips. "Gonna make up for these last few days? Want to take care of daddy?" Harry asked. I nodded immediately. I could practically feel myself slipping into submission.

"I want to be daddy's, good boy."

Harry stood up and held his hand out for me. When I grabbed it, he hauled me up against him. I sucked my bottom lip into my mouth and looked up at Harry through my eyelashes. Harry picked me up by my bum and held me against him as he pressed his lips to mine. I wrapped my legs around him and put my hands in his hair. I grind against him a little bit but stopped when Harry let out a sound of disapproval.

"Be a good boy

"Be a good boy." He spoke sternly, walking back to our bedroom.

"I'm a good boy." I pouted then kissed Harry's cheek. He sat down on our bed before pressing his lips against mine. He held the back of my head firmly while the other gripped my backside. I moaned in his mouth when I felt his tongue against mine. Harry pulled back and leaned on his hands.

"Strip for daddy, princess."

-
-
-

A/N I bet you guys are mad at me for stopping right there. (And for updating way later than planned) I just wanted to get this out. Next chapter will continue with this and then some.

Writers block is a bitch. -.-

Do you want more of Ziam family?