bonus chapter 28.5

A/n if you've gotten multiple notifications about an update, I am sorry. Wattpad app has been giving me trouble with this specific chapter. Enjoy the chapter!

"Did you want to go visit Liza today?" Harry asked, his fingertips dancing up and down Louis' spine. Louis shook his head but otherwise didn't answer, his grip loosened.

"What can I do for you babe?" Harry asked after a moment. He could feel Louis' body shaking with each exhale.

"I have a lot on my mind, I'm just trying to process." Louis mumbled and then pulled back from Harry so they were face to face. Louis' eyes were filled with unshed tears and he looked so sad. Harry frowned slightly.

"Maybe I can help." Harry spoke, sincerely. Louis had a heavy feeling weighing on his chest, making it hard to breath. He didn't understand why, maybe it was because his best friend was sick and there was nothing he could do for her or maybe it was what Jenna and Niall had said still ringing through his head.

"Don't come back, he's dangerous " "Harry's not who you think he is."

It was ominous and it made Louis worry. He was already in too deep, he already loved Harry, a lot.

"You can actually." Louis sat up. "When Niall and Jenna were here, they said some stuff that scared me."

"Whatever it was don't be scared. I kicked them out and you don't have to worry about them. They did what they came here to do."

"What are you talking about?" This was news to Louis. They never talked about Niall again once Louis came back. After arguing with his mother, he didn't even notice that Niall and Jenna had left. Harry took a breath.

"They were just here to cause trouble. When I was 18, I got introduced into BDSM and it helped me with some stuff I was dealing with, you know with my dad." Harry paused and Louis rubbed his thumb over Harrys knuckles with a nod. Harry continued.

"The man I was with at the time was really unhinged and I didn't realize it until it was too late." Harry bit his lip as memories flashed through his mind. Cleo was amazing until he wasn't, helping Harry until he became the one hurting him. Louis squeezed his hand and intertwined their fingers together.

"You don't have to tell me now." Louis smiled small. "What's going on with Niall and Jenna?"

"Nothing is going on. It's handled."

"Uh, Harry, your phone has been ringing non-stop and Niall and I are getting a headache." Harry nodded.

"I'll be there in a second." He turned back to Louis and kissed his forehead, his lips lingering. "I love you, Louis." He whispered, stepping away before Louis could reply.

Harry walked out of the room and grabbed his phone off the coffee table and answered the still-ringing phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello."

"Hello Kitten." A soft voice sounded through the phone. Harry's blood ran cold and he's sure his heart stopped for a moment. Why was he calling him? How did he find Harry?

"How did you get this number?" Harry spoke, his hand tightening on his phone. He never thought they'd speak after their last conversation, Harry swore he'd never talk to him again. 

"I need to see you and I have a feeling you'll be wanting to see me too. I wanted you to have a way to reach me." 

"I never want to see you again. Never call this number." Harry said calmly into the phone despite the shaking in his hand. He wasn't scared, he was angry. He let out a heavy breath and hung up the phone. That wasn't important right now, he needed to convince Louis to stay with him, to be with him. He turned and bumped into Niall. He didn't have time for this.