Twenty-Seven

Unedited

Zayn held the sides of his stomach as he breathed the to contractions. Harry was holding a sleeping Daisy while Liam held one of Zayns hands and brushed his hair from his sweaty forehead.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean anything I said. I love you so much. Keep breathing just like that." Lima mumbled as he struggled to keep up with the doctors that were rushing Zayn to surgery.

"I'll be in the waiting room." Harry rushed to say as they pushed through the double doors leading to surgery.

Harry took a deep breath and fixed the blanket covering Daisy. She was still in her pajamas and barefoot. She fussed a bit, moving her head into Harry's neck and letting out a whimper. Harry shushed her moving the blanket to cover her face to help block out the light.

Harry sat down in the waiting room, maneuvering daisy in his lap. She sighed once Harry settled down and went back to rubbing her back.

Harry tried not to worry about the fact that Zayn had went into labor three months early as he stared down at Daisy.

"Harry?"

Harry looked up and frowned.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. Louis smiled sadly and sat down next to Harry.

"My friend is sick. Turns out she has cancer." Louis frowned, looking away from Harry to look down Daisy. "What's going? Why do you have her? Where's Zayn and Liam?" Harry chuckled and leaned over to kiss Louis temple, stopping his rambling.

Louis sighed and leaned into Harry, his empty cup of tea still in his hand.

"Zayn went into labor and Liam's with him." Harry mumbled against Louis' skin. "I hope your friend gets better." Louis sighed and nodded.

"I was going to head home, but." He paused and looked up into Harry's eyes. "Would you like some company?" Harry smiled.

"Yea, I'd love that."

-
-
-

4 hours and three phone calls later another Payne-Malik was brought into the world. For now he was called Baby Malik as Zayn and Liam hadn't started picking names yet. That was all Liam had told them before he had to rush back to Zayn. Both of their parents were in the waiting rooms along with Harry, Louis and Daisy.

Louis was busy playing with Daisy not noticing how Harry and Liam's mum, Karen, were watching him and talking about him.

"He looks awfully cozy with her." Karen spoke. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Yea, they seem to have taken quite a liking to each other."

"Is he a carrier? I'd love more grandbabies." She whispered, looking away from Louis and at Harry. Karen had become a second mother to Harry the moment they met.

"I don't think so no." Harry blushed and ducked his head. "I don't quite think he wants to be with me, not for a while." Harry mumbled. Karen let out a breath.

"Nonsense. You're lovely. I bet he's as in love with you as you are him." Karen spoke. Harry shrugged.

"Maybe."

-
-
-

"Harry, can we talk? In private?" Louis asked, once Daisy had grew bored and went to Zayns mum to ask for food. Harry looked from his phone and nodded.

"Karen we'll be right out there." Harry spoke pointing to doors that lead to a small area where their were coffee machines as well as a soda vending machine.

"I'll come get you when Liam returns."

Louis and Harry walked through the doors, Harry leaning against the wall while Louis messed with his cast.

"I love you." Louis started. Harry nodded.

"I know."

"But I don't know you." Harry stepped towards Louis, putting his hands on his hips and looking into his eyes.

"Ask me whatever you want to know. I want to make this work. I want you to live with me." Louis closed his eyes and leaned forward, his body pressing into Harry's.

"After we find out what's going on with their baby, can we go on a another date? This time I ask questions?" Louis whispered. Harry nodded, wrapping his arms around Louis' body and kissing his forehead.

"Whatever you want sweetheart."

(©_prettytruthsandlies_ on Instagram)

-
-
-

Harry and louis went back into the waiting room with everyone else. It seems Zayn's parents had left with Daisy, presumably to get food while Karen sat flipping through a magazine.

Louis sat down in Harry's lap, curling up against his and rubbing tiredly at his eyes.

"Sleepy baby." Harry whispered, kissing Louis' temple again. Louis blushed as he yawned.

"I've had a long day." Harry opened his mouth only to have Liam walk into the room, immediately spotting them and walking over. Karen raised to her feet and pulled Liam into a hug.

She frowned when she saw Liam wasn't smiling wholeheartedly.

"Sorry I've taken so long." Liam started. "As you know Zayn was only 6 months and um." Liam took a deep breath. "Our son, he's in the NICU. As a premature baby, he's having trouble breathing and keeping himself warm. We can't touch him yet or really see him but if you'd like to cone see Zayn you can." Liam shifted his eyes between Harry, Louis and his mum.

Karen's eyes was watery as she nodded, wanting to see her son-in-law. Liam gave a brief nod and held his mother and looked at the other two boys.

"We'll be right behind you, I'm sure Zayn would love to see Louis."

-
-
-

Zayn smiled slightly as all of them walked into his room.

"Hello Karen, boys." He nodded at them, smiling wider when Karen kissed his forehead.

"How are you?" She asked, stroking his hair back. Zayn frowned and looked down before looking around and smiling a little.

"I'm a little better now."

-
-
-

A/N I hate this chapter and I apologize. This is also late so I'm sorry.
Would y'all want more mpreg?