Seventeen

Warning: Talks of rape/child molestation

Harry POV

"Trust me, I didn't want to come-"

"Then you can turn around and leave me alone." My grip tightened on both Louis and the door handle. Louis made a sound of approval, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Don't be like that Harold. It was years ago, we both know how much I regret-"

"Oh shutup. The only thing you regret is mum leaving me the business instead of you. Maybe if you hadn't of been such a brat growing up she would've split it between us." Just then, Louis spoke.

"Two daddies?" He questioned. I groaned quietly before whispering to him.

"Go in the bedroom and wait for daddy." I kissed his forehead and he nodded, puckering his lips to sliently ask for a kiss. I smiled faintly and pecked his lips twice before he walked off.

"He's cute." I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here, Hayden?"

Hayden is my twin brother.

We only have two things in common, our looks and our sexuality

We only have two things in common, our looks and our sexuality. Growing up, we were polar opposites which wasn't the problem as we made it work up until we couldn't make it work anymore, when we were teens we were told our mother was sick.

There is no cure so she slowly died. Hayden was still a problem child with his smoking and drinking. One day he and mum got into it and he decided he wanted to live with our father. Mum and I never heard from him again. Mum passed away and now after 6 years he has shown up on my doorstep.

"I need to talk to you. It's about dad-"

"I have no father." I growled. I could never forgive Desmond for what he did to me and to the family we once were.

"Stop interrupting me." He spoke, eyes narrowed. "As you know he has his own up and coming business-

"It's been up and coming for 4 years." I roll my eyes.

"-and he would like some help money wise. He has asked me to ask you. So Harold-"

"No." I answer immediately. "I will not do anything for that monster."

"Oh come on, Harold." Hayden rolled his eyes. "That was over 15 years ago. Let it go-"

"That's so easy for you to say!" I snap. "He didn't touch you." I whispered. My eyes involuntarily filled with tears. Hayden stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me.

"Calm down, brother. You know if he could, he'd apologize for it and mean it." Hayden patted my back twice before stepping back and smiling at me. It was then I noticed how cleaned and grown up he looked. I hadn't seen him since we were 19.

"What have you been up to?" I asked then, stepping back to allow him to walk into my home. I wiped away a few remaining tears and led him into the living room. Now that our mother had passed and it had been so many years, I held no real resentment towards my twin.