It's tommorow. 

Finally! I thought this day would never come!

"Jack, is Hiccup coming with you?" Mom asked. I nodded.

I told mom I was gonna go welcome Elise from her trip. 

We all decided that we would meet up at the cabin that we built. The cabin I brought Elsa to. We kinda planned it all before she left.

"Jack why don't you go buy snacks for your friends while waiting at the park. I'm sure you'll still wait and get hungry. You can take my car." She said. I just nodded again and got the car keys.

I drove to the nearest grocery store in our house and bought a few, okay, A LOT of snacks.

After that I went home surprised to see Anna and Elsa there.

Anna was talking to Mom while Elsa just waited patiently outside their car. I parked the car near theirs but I didn't go down.

I saw their mother also with them handing a peice of paper to mom. 

Wait, is that an invitation? To what?

I suddenly see mom coming this way. She tapped the tinted window and I opened it.

"Dear how long have you been there?" She asked.

"Not long." I said getting off. I looked at Elsa so did Anna.

"What?" Elsa said.

"Give him the invitation." Anna said. So it was an invitation! Wait, but she already gave one to mom.

"Here." She said handing me a blue invitation. Completely different from the one in mom's hand since it was pink.

"Thanks." I said scanning the paper.

 "Your birthday is tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded.

"We'll expect you to come. Plus Elsa worked really hard to craft that invitation." Anna said. I can see Elsa blush. 

She made this invitation just for me?

Wait a minute........

TOMORROW?!

The same as Elise's birthday?!

How am I supposed to go to two places at once?

 "You are gonna come right?" Anna asked. I nodded nervously. 

I don't know where to go. If I go to Elsa's party Elise will be sad and if I go to Elise's party Elsa will be sad. 

What is happening to me?

"Well, we gotta go. Anna and Elsa just wanted to hand those." Their mother said. Mom nodded and they took off.

"Jack, you okay dear?" Mom asked. I guess she noticed.

"No." I simply said.

"You know, that situation thaat you're in right now won't be complicated if you take the right choice." She said reading my mind.

"Then what is the right choice?" I asked.

"What your heart makes." She said getting in.

"And park the car in the garage." She added. 

I sighed and do what she told me.

-the next day-

I stared at the invitation I was holding. 

Blue, a bit sparkly, snow themed and has hand written writings. 

It wasn't just an invitation though, it had a thank you message in it. Also pictures. Her pictures.