🌟The new boys part 2! 🌟

Start from the beginning

Positive or negative: Looking back to that night in Bakugou's room it was the best idea you ever had it been ages since that night and Denki still believes you did the nasty he was correct but he doesn't and will never know that thinking about it you had received you dosage of period cramps so just in case you too a pregnancy test...

...Leading up to the results you honestly got really nervous about it you paced and paced for a good hour to attempt to prepare yourself for the results picking up the pregnancy test you saw the horrific results that any teen would want .... positive how are you going to manage?...

 positive how are you going to manage?

🏵Mirio togata🏵

Your first time: Because Mirio is a gentleman he asked politely and calmingly if you were ready when he felt ready and of course you gladly accepted his invitation you did it that same night and might i say he was very energetic so maybe 6 rounds was enough for you he also cracked a couple jokes along side his puns.

How the class/public found out: Our ray of sunshine told his class which then lead to class 3B finding out and so on so forth which got brought back to your class you were super embarrassed but happy the class kept asking questions like
"Whats it like dating one of the big three?" Some, well most questions were very obscure so you didnt answer them but boy was Mirio in for a small prank when you next see him.

That time of the month:
Togata is the one male to be ready for these types of things:
-He has that spare pad on him
-You also get pampered by him
-He tickles you to help you forget about the cramps
-Heat pads got them
-Need food? Hes out the door in a matter of seconds

Anime/games you play:
Anime you watch: Jibaku shounen hanako-kun
(He likes how hanako can go through walls like how he used too)

Game you play: Ultimate smash bros

Villain attack: Overhaul
You were too on the Overhaul mission to track down little Eri...

...Long story short you were stuck in the middle of the fight between Lemillion, Deku, Sir nighteye and Overhaul, Deku had got knocked back Lemillion was protecting Eri so you had attempted to get some punches and your super attack on his which it threw chisaki a few steps back until you got smacked against the wall...

...Finally the mission ended they captured chisaki, Sir nigheye and Lemillion were seriously injured they had been taken to the hospital right away and of course you wanted to follow but Deku was informed to help you calm down before visiting the two.

They catch you naked: You were in your house with Mirio you wanted to relax before heading back to your dormitory with the rest of your stuff and before your mother sells the house they're moving house so you were changing into some baggy pants and one of Mirio's hoodies well while you were but naked he walked in you tried covering yourself but stood and said