nosebleed + farewell

This chapter is never going to be complete, but I thought I would at least post it. This book is over, I don't care about it as much as I use to. I will miss these characters but it's over for this story.

Thank you for all the love and support this book got, I'm just not as into deres as I use to be. I'm abandoning this book and I don't plan on coming back. I never got to Matt or Yuna and I don't want to rush them just to discontinue this story. Maybe they'll make a return on my account, but I doubt it.

Hikari: You and Hikari went shopping, what made you think taking him to a clothing store is beyond me. So at the clothing store you went to the back to try on a dress, as you undressed the door open and Hikari stare at you, cheeks flushed, then gave you a thumbs up and blood started to come out of his nose. "Get out!" You took off a shoe and threw it at him.

Mami: You and her went to a pond to look at ducklings. You and her started to good off and she accidentally pushed you into the pond. You just had to wear a white shirt today. You got out, completely feeling disgusted. Then looked at Mami, she was blushing and staring at your shirt. It was currently see though and she was interested. "What?" You asked and blood started gushing out of her nose and she turned away. "Nothing, baka." She was thinking about you, that's for sure.