Part one: 2 new characters catch-up

Why not make this harder for my self? Also I was just going to add one new character but if I add a new girl the girl section would be a lot, vice-versa with the boy section

The Tsuderes.
All of them go to the same school as Hikari and Mami.

The boy = Matthew Henderson

The girl = Yuna Osoro

(he's 19) Matthew Henderson = Goes by Matt. A new foreign exchange student. He barely talks to any student but managed to join the Gardening club. He has red hair and blue eyes. He doesn't know (Y/N), however is shown around the school by you.
Picture is how I image him.

(She's 17) Yuna Osoro = The president of the Drama club, and that's what this girl is Drama

(She's 17) Yuna Osoro = The president of the Drama club, and that's what this girl is Drama. Her Brightly colored Blue hair (which you think might be a wig) speaks enough about her, so does her yellow contacts. She can ruin someone's reputation in 3 seconds flat. She always ask (Y/N) to help her practice for a new play, afraid of her you always agree. The picture is how I image her.

About the readers =(18) Matt's reader = A short cinnamon roll, too pure for her own good

About the readers =
(18) Matt's reader = A short cinnamon roll, too pure for her own good. She always tries to avoid dangerous situations and typically human contact. (Me too, also sorry if you're tall.). To get out of this routine you joined the welcoming committee and the first person you met was Matthew, the foreign exchange student.

(17) Yuna's reader = Scaredy cat, afraid of shadows, spiders, snakes, bugs, crossing Saki, dogs, and the dark, cat's are really cute. Loves cats and plants that's it. A member of the gardening club. Very shy about speaking out.

First meeting
Matt = You looked at the teacher as she introduced you to the new student. "Matthew Henderson,
This is (Y/N) (L/N), she'll show you around school." The teacher looked at the two of you. "Becareful around the building, alright." You nodded and took Matthew around the school. "This is the science club." You explained pointed to the many scientific stuff in the room. "Hmpt, Lame." Ok... So he doesn't like science. "This is our garden." You pointed to the garden area. He said nothing antagonizing so you thought he must like gardens. "I've seen better." You brought him back inside for the first class of the day. "Um... See you later Matthew." You waved goodbye think he hates you. "I go by Matt." You nodded and smiled.

Yuna = The blue haired girl watched as people passed by her club room until land on a (hair color) haired girl. Yuna ran up to her and smiled politely, "Hello. I'm Yuna, I run the drama club. I was wondering if you would like to help me practice. "...Oh, um. No... I don't want to..." You whispered, she glared at you, anger in her eyes. "I... Mean of course I will!" You looked terrified. "Oh, thank you, (Y/N)." "How do you know my name?" She never really explained that part.

Bentos =
Matt (you share yours) = "So the food here is not free?" Matt asked for the hundredth time. "No, typically we bring bentos." You said as he sat next to you and watched you eat. "Would... You like some?" You asked. "W-why would I want any of your cooking?!' He stated a blush appearing on his face. 'Tsundere.' You whispered to yourself. "I just thought you would be hungry Matthe- um Matt." You give him a piece and he takes it. "Thanks... Stupid."

Yuna = "(Y/N), come here!" Yuna screeched as you were passing by with your watering can. You entered the Drama club, all the club members looked at you. "Here! I didn't make it for you... I just had some... Left over from this morning." Yuna handed you a bento box and you blushed. "Thank you, Yuna." You grabbed it. You took a bite and your face lit up. "Wow! Yuna you're a great cook!" Yuna blushed at your compliment. "O-of course, it's good! I made it!"

Favorite trait about you =
Matt: Even though you dont like interactions, You're the most welling person to help anyone in need. He loves that in anyone, even when people were mean to him about being a exchange student, you were so nice to him.

Yuna = How scared you are, you think it's the worst thing about you. However, she thinks you need to be protected 24/7 and even tries to protect you. It's obvious she likes you a whole lot, even if you are not dating. She even pretend she doesn't like you.

Accidental hand holding =
Matt = You and Matt were in the classroom, he was staring at your hand. "So... I joined the gardening club." You nodded looking outside. He decided he was going to do it. He reached out and grab you hand and held it, at first you didn't notice. Then you looked and his hand was holding you, to his surprise you held his hand as well, you two remained quiet after that.

Yuna = This was no accident, you two were just walking down the hallway, and she entangled her hand up with yours. You looked at her, too afraid to say anything and continued to walk down the hallway with people staring at you two.

Confessions =
Matt = He came in before you and left a note in your locker to meet him outside near the gym. When you got there he looked at you. "H-Hey! Stupid. You've been so nice to me, and... I think I've fallen for you." You blushed and nodded and hugged him. "Love you too, mattie."

Yuna (how not to get a girlfriend) = "Hey! You're my girlfriend now! Got it." Yuna screamed while blushing. You just nodded while blushing.

Jealous
Matt = Matt was with a girl you never seen before. "Mattie who is this?" You asked him. "Emila, she's my twin sister." You smiled at Emila, "Im (Y/N), his girlfriend." Emila nodded as Yuna came and you completely gave her your attention. She was talking about a girl she likes. Matt was like absolutely not, no ones is stealing my girl. "I'M DATING (Y/N)." He screamed and everyone stared at him and Yuna begins to laugh. "I wasn't talking about your girl."

Yuna = Yuna thought (Y/N) looked beautiful in her t-shirt, but so did other people. "That looks horrible on you, stupid! Take it off and change it!.. You're mine anyway no one else should look at you." Yuna mumble the last part as you put on your hoodie. "Hm, what was that last part?" you asked her. "I didn't say anything else! You need to get you ears checked!"