Part 2 Matt and Yuna

I kinda imagine Matt to be Irish, just so you all know.

You're sick
Matt = You came to school sick. You knew you were sick, but you had a big test and you wanted to take it. "Hey (Y/N)." Emila greeted yoy, you weakly smiled, "Hey Emi-" You threw up on her shoes and she instantly took you to the nurse after cleaning herself up. You kept apologizing and felt horrible as your (parent/guardian) came and picked you up. As you layed in your warm bed, Matt kept sending you photos of him and your friends to make you feel better.

Yuna = "Hey Stupid!" Your girlfriend greeted you. "I'm sick." "Bye babe, see you when your not full of disgusting germs." You didn't see Yuna until you proved you were better, but she would send you text. Your favorite being, 'Hey stupid, get better soon. Love you.'

First kiss
Matt = An accident, really. You and matt were talking while standing on the roof facing each other, you didnt see Hikari or his girlfriend. Matt was complaining about people bulling him and not being from a foreign country. Hikari basically pushed you on Matt and you two ended up kissing. Hikari was laughing when you complain about it being your first kiss, luckily his girlfriend scolded him.

Yuna = So she's straightforward. You were just sitting in the garden area, she came in ranting over something and you tuned her out. The only reason you started paying attention to her and because she smashed her lips on yours. She was blushing when she pulled away. "What was that for?" You asked her. "You idoit! You didn't even listen to me!" she screamed and ran off.

First date
Matt = What a sweetheart. You are, not Matt. He wanted to go bowling, which you didn't. So you paid to go to an amusement park. You had no idea of how much Matt loved this place, he was running around the whole park. You grabbed a giant cotton candy. You both ate it.

Yuna = "No." You yelled as she pulled into a opera house. "Yes." she screamed back. You hated it so much, she knew everything. She loved it, so that made your day, that was worth it. Seeing her smile was the best thing.

Dating includes
Matt = - Him being jealous of anything that moves
- loving his accent
- his sister always being there
- you getting flustered over him complimenting you
- Amusement parks, he loves them
- Cotton candy
- Candy in general
- Him helping you greet new students.
- You helping him in the gardening club.
- You cooking for him
- Him bring you flowers.
- He knows all your favorite flowers and gives you a lot of bouquet

Yuna = - You being forced into coming and helping the drama club
- Her complaining about gardening.
- Opera's
- You blushing when seeing her happy or excited.
- 'Hey stupid!'
- You wondering if she is always this straightforward.
- She does the most for you and always goes overboard.
- You call her Sugar Honey Ice Tea, she doesnt understand.
-You make her watch horror movies so you can cuddle with her
-she makes you watch soap operas. You hate every minute of it

Birthdays
Matt (May 4) = "Hey matt!" (Y/N) yelled and hugged him. "Hey do you remember what today is?" He asked. "Star wars day. May the forth be with you." You left without saying anything else, He got very angry but didn't say anything. When he got home, slightly heartbroken, he saw something he wouldn't forget. You and Emila had sat up a giant birthday party and all his friends where there. He hugged and kissed you. You had got him key chain that read 'I love you, I hope your day is as good as your butt." and a cup that read 'Meh'.

Yuna = Her birthday was on the weekend and her party was purple overload. Mami wanted more yellow to be at the party and complained and left early. Yuna ignored her for a whole week, mainly because Mami bought her a shirt that was pure yellow and kinda an eyesore. You got her. You got her a shirt that read 'Tsundere tought love club' and another shirt that read 'talk weeb to me'.

Pick up lines =
Matt = "On a scale to one to america how free are you tonight?" You said to Matt. "I'm from ireland." He looked at you. "Answer the question." He shook his head.

Yuna = You're too pure to think of one, so she did. "Excuse me, would you like a raisin?" Yuna asked. "No?" You looked towards her. "How about a date then?" You started laughing and thought it was really cute.

They think you've been cheating
Matt = He watched you hanged out with a guy he didn't know all day. So he didn't speak to you at all and seemed really gloomy. "Matt? Whats wrong?" You asked and he dismissed you but saying nothing and begin to go back to drawing. "Matt... Tell me." You plead. "But... If I do and it's true. I'll lose you, and I don't care if it is, I don't want to lose you." He looked over at you. "What are you talking about." You whispered. "Who is that guy you've been hanging out with." He asked, You smiled, "My brother."

Yuna = "Who is she?" Yuna asked running to you and a girl. "She's-" Yuna interrupted you. "A different girl? Do you love her?" She asked the girl talked. "Um, I'm straight and dating Matt." Yuna just nodded and left.

They're being Clingy
Matt = Here he was in the library cuddled up to you, you two have already got in trouble for PDA earlier today. Yet he still did it regardless of everyone laughing at you two. "Baby what's wrong?" You asked him "Hm? Oh, people kept staring at you yesterday." He said looking at you "Why?" You asked confused. "Because, you're beautiful, idoit."

Yuna = This girl is always clingy and extra dramatic when someone gives her a reason to be. She's a clingy girlfriend and you love it so much.

They write you a Letter
Matt = You just finished showing a new student around, when you sat at your desk, you saw a note. As you read it you smiled. 'To My (Y/N) I have grown to understand that there some things in life that are inevitable, one of them is love. When I am with you, there is no mistaking that I feel on top of the world, and I have also understood that you are the only girl that can make me feel that way. I love you because you are YOU. Always real with the things you say and do. There is no excuse not to fall in love with you because from the tip of your hair down to your toes spells the word “AMAZING.” I will love you until the end, however you're still an idoit, but I love you.' His note was so sweet, you framed it in your room forever.

Yuna = "Here." Your girlfriend gave you a note. "What is this?" You asked looking at the paper. "A note, stupid!" She said sitting down. 'You have a fine butt. Let me touch it sometime. Love you.' You glared at her and she smirked.

Sick
Matt = He doesn't let anyone know he's sick and just deals with it. He doesn't go to school at all. It worries you so you go to make sure he's ok. You two just talk until he feels tired and falls asleep.

Yuna = It could be a simple cold and you won't see her for a week, she's dramatic and acts likes shes dying 24/7 so you stay away from her until she gets better. She does the same to you so what else can you do. However you do tell her you love her and you send her a get well soon card.

Wooo they're caught up... I think I didn't miss anything!